Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 235

Thread: Rhofade approved by the FDA

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    160

    Default

    So that means that around now we should hear some reviews from patients?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Where are all the patients.....??

    Or where are all the doctors, they could also be part of this discussion🤔??

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    So that means that around now we should hear some reviews from patients?
    Why should we? Who is obliged to do any review after receiving test sample? It is not super popular product, neither is rosacea in the scale of illnesses around the world.
    That what they (companies) do, the amount of sick people and general awareness about rosacea, pharmacreams ect is tiny compared to the another sicknesses.
    I just want to point out that it better to not be too cocky, plenty of rosaceans think it is huge international problem. Compared to other things, not - it is not thus I do not expect any patients, reviews ect soon.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    Why should we? Who is obliged to do any review after receiving test sample? It is not super popular product, neither is rosacea in the scale of illnesses around the world.
    That what they (companies) do, the amount of sick people and general awareness about rosacea, pharmacreams ect is tiny compared to the another sicknesses.
    I just want to point out that it better to not be too cocky, plenty of rosaceans think it is huge international problem. Compared to other things, not - it is not thus I do not expect any patients, reviews ect soon.
    Nobody has to do reviews but it would be nice to hear what real patients think about it, don't you think? the people who decide trying the product suffer from this condition and of course we want to know if it works. i agree, compared to other sicknesses it's not a big thing at all. and if you compare it with all the cracy **** what's going on around the world right now (war, refugees, etc.) it has almost no meaning. but when you suffer from this condition and you hear about a new product you want to know what is going on with it. that's my opinion.and if i could get a sample to try it i would definitely inform this forum about the effect.

    And i think skin doctors who have to find a solution for all the rosacea sufferers (i think there are quite a lot) could actually also give some information. but maybe they can't because otherwise they would make a bad review about a product which might be forbidden by the law. i don't know what doctors are able to say and what not.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    Nobody has to do reviews but it would be nice to hear what real patients think about it, don't you think?
    Of course it'd be nice but how many people know about forum and would be willing to write opinions about product? Let's say knowledge about forum is about 10% of rosaceans. 0.0001% (or less) tested the product. Now calculate probability to write review of such people on some forum.
    It is just unlikely to happen and no any conspiracy theories could help.
    I wish it was more info about Mirvaso before, about Rhofade now. I do not deny the fact of pharmacompanies being greedy and often unfair but in this case I wouldn't blame them for lack of evidence of common people.

    Anyway, I do not believe in Rhofade, because it would be too good to be true. For at least 20 years there is nothing "wow" in the fight against rosacea. Only stable and quite effective form to fight redness was IPL\laser and it seems nothing can dethrone of the king.
    Against p&p there is progress of Soolantra example.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    125
    Country: United States

    Default

    Just curious, if it was found that RhoFade guaranteed 12 hours of decreased baseline redness and prevented flushing, but caused moderate rebound flushing once it wore off, would any of you still use it?

    In my opinion the flush-free day might actually be worth the nighttime flush in some cases.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366

    Default

    In some rare occasions yes. But only if such rebound would happen only once without destroying whole progress already made (example having no flush since year).
    Then you could use it for special occasions like example getting married.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Someone posted in the "Rosacea - in English" Facebook group the following short post: "I was in the trial study for this rosacea med. It's similar to Mirvaso, but without the rebound. Should be available in May!" (She also linked to the Allergan announcement that Rhofade had been approved by the FDA.)

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRT150 View Post
    Just curious, if it was found that RhoFade guaranteed 12 hours of decreased baseline redness and prevented flushing, but caused moderate rebound flushing once it wore off, would any of you still use it?

    In my opinion the flush-free day might actually be worth the nighttime flush in some cases.
    Agreed

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I understand that samples are now available in America. Is anyone planning on trialling rhofade?

Similar Threads

  1. Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.
    By David Pascoe in forum News, research articles and current affairs
    Replies: 1391
    Last Post: 24th May 2017, 01:24 AM
  2. RSG News - Will RHOFADE work for me ?
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th January 2017, 01:20 PM
  3. RSG News - RHOFADE approved by the FDA
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th January 2017, 03:20 AM
  4. RSG News - What is Rhofade?
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th December 2016, 01:40 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th August 2013, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •