Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhofade approved by the FDA

So that means that around now we should hear some reviews from patients?

Where are all the patients.....??

Or where are all the doctors, they could also be part of this discussion🤔??

Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    So that means that around now we should hear some reviews from patients?
    Why should we? Who is obliged to do any review after receiving test sample? It is not super popular product, neither is rosacea in the scale of illnesses around the world.
    That what they (companies) do, the amount of sick people and general awareness about rosacea, pharmacreams ect is tiny compared to the another sicknesses.
    I just want to point out that it better to not be too cocky, plenty of rosaceans think it is huge international problem. Compared to other things, not - it is not thus I do not expect any patients, reviews ect soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    Why should we? Who is obliged to do any review after receiving test sample? It is not super popular product, neither is rosacea in the scale of illnesses around the world.
    That what they (companies) do, the amount of sick people and general awareness about rosacea, pharmacreams ect is tiny compared to the another sicknesses.
    I just want to point out that it better to not be too cocky, plenty of rosaceans think it is huge international problem. Compared to other things, not - it is not thus I do not expect any patients, reviews ect soon.
    Nobody has to do reviews but it would be nice to hear what real patients think about it, don't you think? the people who decide trying the product suffer from this condition and of course we want to know if it works. i agree, compared to other sicknesses it's not a big thing at all. and if you compare it with all the cracy **** what's going on around the world right now (war, refugees, etc.) it has almost no meaning. but when you suffer from this condition and you hear about a new product you want to know what is going on with it. that's my opinion.and if i could get a sample to try it i would definitely inform this forum about the effect.

And i think skin doctors who have to find a solution for all the rosacea sufferers (i think there are quite a lot) could actually also give some information. but maybe they can't because otherwise they would make a bad review about a product which might be forbidden by the law. i don't know what doctors are able to say and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    Nobody has to do reviews but it would be nice to hear what real patients think about it, don't you think?
    Of course it'd be nice but how many people know about forum and would be willing to write opinions about product? Let's say knowledge about forum is about 10% of rosaceans. 0.0001% (or less) tested the product. Now calculate probability to write review of such people on some forum.
    It is just unlikely to happen and no any conspiracy theories could help.
    I wish it was more info about Mirvaso before, about Rhofade now. I do not deny the fact of pharmacompanies being greedy and often unfair but in this case I wouldn't blame them for lack of evidence of common people.

Anyway, I do not believe in Rhofade, because it would be too good to be true. For at least 20 years there is nothing "wow" in the fight against rosacea. Only stable and quite effective form to fight redness was IPL\laser and it seems nothing can dethrone of the king.
    Against p&p there is progress of Soolantra example.

Just curious, if it was found that RhoFade guaranteed 12 hours of decreased baseline redness and prevented flushing, but caused moderate rebound flushing once it wore off, would any of you still use it?

In my opinion the flush-free day might actually be worth the nighttime flush in some cases.

In some rare occasions yes. But only if such rebound would happen only once without destroying whole progress already made (example having no flush since year).
    Then you could use it for special occasions like example getting married.

Someone posted in the "Rosacea - in English" Facebook group the following short post: "I was in the trial study for this rosacea med. It's similar to Mirvaso, but without the rebound. Should be available in May!" (She also linked to the Allergan announcement that Rhofade had been approved by the FDA.)

Quote Originally Posted by SRT150 View Post
    Just curious, if it was found that RhoFade guaranteed 12 hours of decreased baseline redness and prevented flushing, but caused moderate rebound flushing once it wore off, would any of you still use it?

In my opinion the flush-free day might actually be worth the nighttime flush in some cases.
    Agreed

I understand that samples are now available in America. Is anyone planning on trialling rhofade?