Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhofade approved by the FDA

Quote Originally Posted by ginaisred View Post
    Do you think it would work for waking up flushes? In other words, putting it on at night to reduce the flushing when I wake up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The mornings have been far easier since using this. Far less redness and this is usually about 15-20 hours after application. I'm going on day 5, but I feel as though it's effectiveness isn't as up to par as it was on day 1 and 2. This admittedly, could be a psychological shortcoming and an unreasonable high expectation. I have an appt for an ipl in the upcoming weeks, I think Rhofade in addition to ipl could be a very effective means of treatment

do you guys have some before after pictures ?

Default Rhofade

Quote Originally Posted by samoht View Post
    do you guys have some before after pictures ?
    BVokey,

Does it help with exercise and food trigger flushses?

Thx, Bluedog

Had really bad rebound flushing on one side of my face tonight at work. Not a good experience. People thought I was slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by toomuchblush View Post
    Had really bad rebound flushing on one side of my face tonight at work. Not a good experience. People thought I was slapped.
    After using it for 5 days in a row ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    BVokey,

Does it help with exercise and food trigger flushses?

Thx, Bluedog
    It's not working with food trigger flushes. I got a pretty big flare yesterday evening and im still as red as ever. It was from eating too many chips and salsa. The tomatoes and peppers set me off. This is the second time since starting Rhofade that I tried eating a trigger food and both times I got very red. On a positive note, I haven't noticed any flares with exercise and I work out almost daily. I'll get red but it won't stay around like it does when eating my food triggers.
    Last edited by BVokey; 22nd April 2017 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by julien420 View Post
    After using it for 5 days in a row ?
    Unfortunately so. I had nothing trigger the incident. I was having a conversation with someone and suddenly felt a warm sensation come across the left side of my face. Sure enough I was a deep, deep red that persisted for the rest of the night which was about 4 hours. I'm going to start applying this before I go to bed from now on, but I can't promise I'll continue using it for much longer. Part of me is starting to feel like it's doing more damage than good.

Quote Originally Posted by toomuchblush View Post
    Unfortunately so. I had nothing trigger the incident. I was having a conversation with someone and suddenly felt a warm sensation come across the left side of my face. Sure enough I was a deep, deep red that persisted for the rest of the night which was about 4 hours. I'm going to start applying this before I go to bed from now on, but I can't promise I'll continue using it for much longer. Part of me is starting to feel like it's doing more damage than good.
    Here's a idea , why don't you just use it at the weekends , So you are only constricting the vessels for 2 days , Chances of rebound with rhofade then would be very slim .Its effects would probably work a lot better for those same 2 days also ,
    Last edited by julien420; 22nd April 2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by julien420 View Post
    Here's a idea , why don't you just use it at the weekends , So you are only constricting the vessels for 2 days , Chances of rebound with rhofade then would be very slim .Its effects would probably work a lot better for those same 2 days also ,
    You may be right. I'll use it up until my ipl treatment. Thus far, ipl has been the only means of relief in my case. I had minor success with finecea, but it was short lived. We will see what happens. Good luck to you all, hope you guys find success

i was wondering how worse your subtype 1 rosacea is ? do you guys have permanent redness on the cheeks and do you blush permanently (like in cold or hot weather or other occasions etc) ? how much does rhofade reduce the redness ?