Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Rhofade approved by the FDA

Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Hi all I have been using the rhofade now for a year. i dont get rebound. It has helped about 30% i still flush but when i do i get over it quicker. also my skin used to hurt alot 90% when i flushed now doesnt hurt about 10% it hurts. I put it on my cheeks where i flush the most. At times if nose flushing i put it on there. I can use it on my nose on and off and dont get rebound. I tried Mirvaso and that i got bad rebound.

Good luck to everyone.
    Hi Alba - I'm glad the rhofade is working for you. When I was going crazy + obsessively searching the forum for flushing help LOL I remember reading some of your posts + your flushing ears. It's good to know you are helped by the rhofade!

I just wish everything wasn't such a gamble with this disease ...

best wishes

Hello Everyone!

At the first - my english isn't too good, I'm from Poland and at this moment I am still learning english language.

In Poland Rhofade isn't available, but I have some info about using topically oxymetazoline.

About oxymetazoline - In Poland absolutely NONE know about usage afrin topically to reduce rosacea erythema.
    If I type in google "afrin trądzik różowaty" or "oxymetazoline trądzik różowaty" - we don't have any results (trądzik różowaty is rosacea in polish).

I have rosacea, I had very many IPLs, and ND-YAGs and I still have problems with my erythema. I can't go sport etc, beacuse I flush very high.

Above therapy's reduce my normal erythema (not flushing), but I still flushing.

I search about new method's, and few years a'go I found info about use afrin in rosacea. I didn't do it, because official tests were made only to 2 humans.

Few weeks a'go I had big problems with rosacea (and seborrheic dermatitis...) and I tested oxymetazoline chloridum on my face (not afrin, but another available in Poland medicine - "oxalin junior" - because it's a gel, 0,5%).

I use it daily, on the morning. Results are INSANE. My normal erythema was reduced about 30-50%, but really, I can't flush! I start doing sports, I can work hardly etc.
    But the most important - I don't have any rebound effect! Oxalin works about 10-14 hours for me. At the day, my vessels can't enlarge, at night - they "rest"

Effect is great - my problems are very smaller at this moment, beacause my vessels can't enlarge anytime. My erythema when oxymetazoline didn't working is really smaller than before using this medicine.

I read some threads on this forum, and prices of afrin (etc) in place where you live are horrible.

In Poland oxalin junior 0,5% (10g) costs about 10-16 PLN (at this moment 1 USD = 3,7 PLN)

So if you still have problem with buy oxymetazoline (I don't know, beacuse I don't read all threads about it) - I can send it to few peoples.
    All my costs are cost of medicine and costs of send it to me (about 12-15 PLN per package).

Important - I don't know what's the prices of send package from PL to Your countries, so i don't know whether it is cost-effective (? google translate help me in this sentence ).

I don't want to earn money, only to help you if you need this help.

PS. If anyone can correct my post - I will be gratefull. As I mentioned, I'm just learning English.
    PS2. Oxalin junior is a little sticky, like a clean hialuron acid (OT - clean hialuron acid is great help for rosacea and seb derm). But 10-20 minutes after application every is ok.

Ps3. Ok, I checked it - cheapest priority package from PL to USA (weight max 1kg) costs 81 PLN, 2kg - 102 PLN etc.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Last edited by Bartek; 7th July 2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Info about shipping costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post
    Hello Everyone!

At the first - my english isn't too good, I'm from Poland and at this moment I am still learning english language.

In Poland Rhofade isn't available, but I have some info about using topically oxymetazoline.

About oxymetazoline - In Poland absolutely NONE know about usage afrin topically to reduce rosacea erythema.
    If I type in google "afrin trądzik różowaty" or "oxymetazoline trądzik różowaty" - we don't have any results (trądzik różowaty is rosacea in polish).

I have rosacea, I had very many IPLs, and ND-YAGs and I still have problems with my erythema. I can't go sport etc, beacuse I flush very high.

Above therapy's reduce my normal erythema (not flushing), but I still flushing.

I search about new method's, and few years a'go I found info about use afrin in rosacea. I didn't do it, because official tests were made only to 2 humans.

Few weeks a'go I had big problems with rosacea (and seborrheic dermatitis...) and I tested oxymetazoline chloridum on my face (not afrin, but another available in Poland medicine - "oxalin junior" - because it's a gel, 0,5%).

I use it daily, on the morning. Results are INSANE. My normal erythema was reduced about 30-50%, but really, I can't flush! I start doing sports, I can work hardly etc.
    But the most important - I don't have any rebound effect! Oxalin works about 10-14 hours for me. At the day, my vessels can't enlarge, at night - they "rest"

Effect is great - my problems are very smaller at this moment, beacause my vessels can't enlarge anytime. My erythema when oxymetazoline didn't working is really smaller than before using this medicine.

I read some threads on this forum, and prices of afrin (etc) in place where you live are horrible.

In Poland oxalin junior 0,5% (10g) costs about 10-16 PLN (at this moment 1 USD = 3,7 PLN)

So if you still have problem with buy oxymetazoline (I don't know, beacuse I don't read all threads about it) - I can send it to few peoples.
    All my costs are cost of medicine and costs of send it to me (about 12-15 PLN per package).

Important - I don't know what's the prices of send package from PL to Your countries, so i don't know whether it is cost-effective (? google translate help me in this sentence ).

I don't want to earn money, only to help you if you need this help.

PS. If anyone can correct my post - I will be gratefull. As I mentioned, I'm just learning English.
    PS2. Oxalin junior is a little sticky, like a clean hialuron acid (OT - clean hialuron acid is great help for rosacea and seb derm). But 10-20 minutes after application every is ok.

Ps3. Ok, I checked it - cheapest priority package from PL to USA (weight max 1kg) costs 81 PLN, 2kg - 102 PLN etc.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    Interesting. Have you tried Afrin or other products? maybe the formula is different

There are polish websites that can ship the item to other countries.

Two more questions:
    -do you suffer of rosacea or KPRF?
    -how many days does it last each Oxalin package?

Edit; I've found: Oxalin Junior 0,5mg/g while the "not junior" one is: Oxalin 0.025%, why so much difference?
    Last edited by darkside; 24th July 2018 at 08:11 PM.

I've found this old news: https://rosacea-support.org/combine-...e-why-not.html

basically combining brimonidine and oxymetazoline could get better results.. anyone tried that?

Anyone been on Rhofade for 6 months or more? If so, how is it going?

Looking to just start this and interested in long term use feedback.

Anyone still using Rhofade?