Thread: Long term treatment

Lightbulb Long term treatment

Hi.

I want to apologize for my english grammar beforehand.

I discussed here on this site my redness. I came upon almost everything that was focused on rosacea, redness, seborheic dermatitis etc. So far i used on seb. derm. Jarisch water, Elocom (steroid), locoid (steroid), ambiderman (basic main base for cremes), Reha special (just tests), clotrimazol,

and entizol, rosalox, Zinc creme for rosacea allthrough i told them that i want to treat redness mostly.

Only thing that worked for me and i am using right now is jarisch water, ambiderman for seb derm. and zinc creme for rosacea.
    All of theese products came from my derm. which even hospitalized me in hospital and did me a patch "RTE" tests of Locoid (they thought that i have alerrgy on it - negative retest) Triamcinolon, Budesonid etc. all came negative. I was however tested on allergies and i am possitive on dandelion and all sorts of grass weed.. and they took my blood to test milk allergy. In the hospital they've put on my face some kind of sulfur, i dont know what kind becouse i cant read it (photo at bottom) However the blood tests are all negative - im really helthy person althrough i dont do sports much. I think that i have stronger immunity to common disseases atleast.

I have very light skin anywhere on my body. Im only red. No pastules, just some pimple here and there, but nothing serious. Up until Christmas 2015 i had just acne without redness. However then i went on hydrocele surgery where they put in me tons of antibiotics. I think that antibiotics dissrupted my microflora... or maybe not, my mom has rosacea too .. sorta, my dad has a little bit of redness too, but nothing noticable - also my grandma has it, but nobody has so many redness in face like i do.

So as i was reading posts and articles on rosacea, i came upon detox, probiotics, soolantra and demodex. I think that demodex is the best theory that there is on rosacea. It makes absolutly sense. I'v had bad reactions when i used rosalox (metronidazolum) or zinc which both kills demodex. Well im not getting bad reactions on zinc now, but i used to (maybe topicals layering ?). After metronidazolum i was noticably more red which means that demodex is dying right ? Also i have read somewhere that demodex is eating stuff from "bad bacteria" in gut and then leaves inflamation behind him. So since they are not treating me in hospital anymore, i have to take care of it myself. But im not really sure if is soolantra made to treat face redness, iv seen that it treats pastules only. Also i wanted to do microflora test, but the doctor said that she doesnt have the authority to do that - so i dont know where to ask for it. Also i would love to do scrub test of demodex and put it under microscope, but i dont know if it is possible in our country.. is there any test that indicates demodex overpopulation ?

Basically i have a 6 months plan. I would love to hear what you think of this, becouse i really want try something before i'll use makeup or some type of covering. What diet should i choose ? i heard that paleo is good for skin. Also do you think that theese expensive detox plants are usefull ? (chlorella...) Should i ask for doxyc along with this plan since it could help me to get rid of demodex overpopulation ? or it would be counter productive becouse it would kill the probiotics that i want to keep spreading ? Also should i buy some gentle cleanser from eucerin or ambiderman, jarisch water would be good?

• I will use Soolantra for atleast 6 months, or less if possible. I have also tea tree oil but i dont trust that - its way too aromatic
    • I will try to detoxicate myself with Chlorella, spirulina, green tea, apple cider vinegar, turmeric +???
    • I will eat healthy - What diet should i choose? - paleo ? - Mostly proteins, fibre, wholegrain - fibre keeps probiotics in the body and keeps them spreading.
    • I'll eat Probiotics every day for 6 months along with zinc, Riboflavin, Apple cider vinegear, Green tea, turmeric +??? mostly to help skin and probiotics to grow (along with good fruit fibre to keep it spreading)
    • I'll drink only clear water with magnesium - or some "healthy" water
    • I'll probably loose some weight so ill try to workout daily or so to get muscles

What would you add to my plan ? I'd really appreciate your opinions. I know that there is alot of informations but i would love to hear your opinions atleast on highlited things.

Have a nicer day than me.

+Photos of me (some of the photos are older - i have less seborheic dermatitis... alot better than some of the photos)
    http://imgur.com/a/c2qk6

+!Older pictures before rosacea/SD/surgery
    http://imgur.com/a/Z56IR

Good luck. I'm not sure your face looks like Demodex are causing. Yes it's possible it's a cause but there's no hard evidence of anything. Zinc makes face whiter and calmer because it's anti imflamation and calms skin down but after a while using it can irrate or dry skin. No harm in trying doxy ay

It looks like mixte condition Rosacea + seborrheic dermatitis.

Do you try anti fungic treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by FaceRouge View Post
    It looks like mixte condition Rosacea + seborrheic dermatitis.

Do you try anti fungic treatment?
    Nope