Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Visible benefits from RLT demonstrated

  1. #1
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default Visible benefits from RLT demonstrated

    Rosacea before and after TSW.jpg

    I haven't posted in a few years and want to give an update to anyone thinking about RLT. Here is my face with 'rosacea; from decades of steroid use and after two years steroid free and using red light therapy. It's like my telangiectasia was dissolved away.

    Here is my RLT face mask -- which I love! Aliexpress has great prices!
    Attached Images

    Happiness is a choice.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Twickle Purple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    2,270

    Default RLT reverses atrophy

    Collage ARM-LR.jpg

    Here is my arm with severe steroid atrophy and after using the DPL panels RLT on them. RLT plumps up the fibroblasts that are shrivelled with steroids and promotes 3 types of collagen to restore the skin's architecture. Here is more info on Steroid atrophy, and how quickly steroids erode the skins infrastructure:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid_atrophy

    Happiness is a choice.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    201
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple View Post
    Rosacea before and after TSW.jpg

    I haven't posted in a few years and want to give an update to anyone thinking about RLT. Here is my face with 'rosacea; from decades of steroid use and after two years steroid free and using red light therapy. It's like my telangiectasia was dissolved away.

    Here is my RLT face mask -- which I love! Aliexpress has great prices!
    Hi,

    Wow, the difference between those pictures is like night and day! I'm currently using RLT now. How long did you use RLT to get this kind of improvement, and were you using any other rosacea treatments at the time? I'm curious to know more about your story.

    Best wishes,
    Katie

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    473
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    Wow. Well done! I'm on the RLT train for sure. Just ordered another red light!
    I guess it takes years to get the best benifit. But that mask looks fantastic!
    Is your mask the led that has 7 different colours?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    473
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    the mask looks so easy to use as you don't to hold on or worry about distance! But it does look heaps cheap compared to many many others. I just payed like 400 bucks for a pure red led so I'm going to give this time but I hope someone else tries the mask with success. I do believe that led therapy is the true rosacea help! Red light probably being the only one to try as the most study's are all done on red and not the others.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    366
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondS View Post
    the mask looks so easy to use as you don't to hold on or worry about distance! But it does look heaps cheap compared to many many others. I just payed like 400 bucks for a pure red led so I'm going to give this time but I hope someone else tries the mask with success. I do believe that led therapy is the true rosacea help! Red light probably being the only one to try as the most study's are all done on red and not the others.
    Hey Raymond,

    Did you actually buy the mask or another LED unit?

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    473
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    No no I purchased a way more expensive led, Pure red from smarterlights.
    But seeing those pics makes me want to try the mask however I just spend money on the light before I saw this thread.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    366
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaymondS View Post
    No no I purchased a way more expensive led, Pure red from smarterlights.
    But seeing those pics makes me want to try the mask however I just spend money on the light before I saw this thread.
    Gotcha. Thanks. I'm going to purchase the Pure Red from Smarter Lights as well in the very near future. Fingers crossed it helps! Keep us posted.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    109
    Country: Sweden

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twickle Purple View Post
    Rosacea before and after TSW.jpg

    I haven't posted in a few years and want to give an update to anyone thinking about RLT. Here is my face with 'rosacea; from decades of steroid use and after two years steroid free and using red light therapy. It's like my telangiectasia was dissolved away.

    Here is my RLT face mask -- which I love! Aliexpress has great prices!
    wow!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    72

    Default

    do you believe rlt was the main reason for your success? looks dramatic. congrats. mind = blown

Similar Threads

  1. visible veins
    By shoaib in forum Intense pulsed light and laser
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th March 2013, 11:28 AM
  2. Treatment for Visible Blood Vessels
    By RosyRed in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 7th July 2011, 11:22 AM
  3. Video of visible capillary treatment
    By Mistica in forum Intense pulsed light and laser
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th July 2009, 03:03 AM
  4. Visible capillaries in under-eye area?
    By Lauren 007 in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18th May 2009, 08:15 PM
  5. Visible vessels on eyelids
    By caran in forum Ocular Rosacea
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 15th April 2008, 02:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •