Hi. I am writing to see if anyone can recommend s doctor for my daughter who has severe burning and red facial flushing that goes to ears. I am having a difficult time finding a specialist who can help her with this extreme constant flushing. If anyone can offer me direction I would be grateful. We could also see doctors in western mass or western Connecticut. We are 2.5 hours north if NYC. Thank you for any direction.