Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Three weeks into RLT

I had chat with him some time ago and he pointed out the energy value of my device. Yes, price is lower and I am willing to try it out. Unfortunately there is always something which drain my money out.
    Example two weeks ago my car has been crashed by other. Depite of cost being covered by the insurance, I have to spend hundreds of euro for making it again in my style.
    Thus, must postpone my buy for bit later :S
    Today I had another IPL session. The cost was about 45 euro and I am bit whiter (fading pink). It was tenth treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    I had chat with him some time ago and he pointed out the energy value of my device. Yes, price is lower and I am willing to try it out. Unfortunately there is always something which drain my money out.
    Example two weeks ago my car has been crashed by other. Depite of cost being covered by the insurance, I have to spend hundreds of euro for making it again in my style.
    Thus, must postpone my buy for bit later :S
    Today I had another IPL session. The cost was about 45 euro and I am bit whiter (fading pink). It was tenth treatment.
    So sorry to hear about your car Forsberg, what a real bummer...

Yes, the Red Light Man seems a nice helpful guy. He talked to me for almost 30 mins, giving me great info, when it was pretty clear that I probably wasn't a customer... At least not yet.

Your IPLs are really inexpensive! That's a plus! It's helpful to me to hear that you are seeing more change after ten sessions. I am still recovering from my third session almost a month ago. It's never taken so long before and it's been quite frightening at times, I've worried that the middle of the night flushes I'm getting since the treatment are not a natural recovery process but damage. We are all so in the dark with the help we seek for this condition, aren't we?

Forsberg...PM me if you think you might like to sell your Amber and red light. I might be interested as I hear it's not as strong as the pure red one, which definitely caused some sort of sensitivity reaction in me. Maybe selling that lamp could fund your new one ? Just a thought..

All the best,
    Fiugs

Quote Originally Posted by Fiugs View Post
    Your IPLs are really inexpensive! That's a plus! It's helpful to me to hear that you are seeing more change after ten sessions. I am still recovering from my third session almost a month ago. It's never taken so long before and it's been quite frightening at times, I've worried that the middle of the night flushes I'm getting since the treatment are not a natural recovery process but damage. We are all so in the dark with the help we seek for this condition, aren't we?
    Yes, price is well. Sometimes I pay 35 eur. It depends of the mood of my doc After 10 sessions I see difference but it is not enormous - yes I am whiter, have no flush, with cream on my face (mini-makeup) I am perfectly normal, nobody would see problem with face. However i doubt I will ever be totally white, some kind of pinkness and its shades will persist.
    I am not gonna go for real laser treatment, as I am scared of it - if I was in really bad shape then I would have nothing to lose, but now it is not worth.
    I just want to support my skin by red light therapy as IPL is also not super safe - you cannot take it forever. RLT seems to be beneficial to keep good results and gradually reduce redness in slow pace.
    Regarding recovery time - I had never problems with it - I even done treatments 2 weeks after previous one. I had once problem with postpigmentation but now is ok.
    IPLs greatly reduced flushes in my case, almost to zero. I have them but it is related to psychics - I am still a bit shy person, because of rosacea and other things in the past I was backed off for many years and had troubles to get into contacts with people, especially women. Now I do not have "look" issues, I am seen mostly as attractive, handsome and manly man but past problems still are in my mind, so having public speech or talk with important persons, being unprepared for some things may cause a flush.
    But in other situations I have never. Can do sport, drink alcohol and everything is ok.

Forsberg...PM me if you think you might like to sell your Amber and red light. I might be interested as I hear it's not as strong as the pure red one, which definitely caused some sort of sensitivity reaction in me. Maybe selling that lamp could fund your new one ? Just a thought..
    That's good idea, however before I need to test new device first for 2-3 weeks. If it passes my requirements then we could have a transaction done.

Alright guys, it's been six weeks of my RLT experiment (so 1,5 months). Could've been longer maybe but, sadly, I think I'll stop now because my left cheek (the treated one) has developed a small angioma (it's like a birthmark, only red cuz it's made out of capillaries) and a small whitehead next to it. To defend RLT, maybe it wasn't even guilty because I've gotten angiomas in that exact area two times before when I didn't use RLT there. But now, according to what I know about RLT - it promotes new capillary formation - I'm vary of it and wanna stop.

I used RLT only 1 min daily. I wanted to take it real slow. The first few weeks the treated cheek seemed more inflamed but I persisted and it stopped. Then in the last few weeks all seemed well and at times the treated cheek seemed to look better to me than the other one. So I got even kind of happy It also seemed less reactive than the other cheek but sometimes again it was the other way around so I can't say anything truly conclusive there.

Now I've got a new moisturizer - Bioderma Sensibio AR which is full of beneficial plant antioxidants and antiangiogenesis factors so I'm looking forward to trying that out! My treatment now focuses on freaking about my skin out less, strictly avoiding triggers and practicing good daily sunprotection (still have to find the perfect sunscreen).

Time for my update. I use stronger device for almost a month and my skin is most of the time just pink. I've seen no pure redness for looooooooooooooooooooong time (counting in months).
    I use it about 10 cm from face for 5-6 minutes and I think that effects begin to show on. I am aware I cannot ride redness off and always will be more-less a bit pinky on cheeks but it is important to keep such level as it is great step compared to the redness years ago.
    As I have also DualCare (red plus amber diodes) LLT device, I am going to sell it as it is not to be used by me anymore.
    I continue also with IPL, as last session killed redness\pinkness on one side under my nose-wing. It is weird, as there is about 1 cm white patch so it seems IPL killed there blood capillaries. I do not know why it didn't work on another part of the skin though.