Thread: Small Milestone

Default Small Milestone

Nobody in my real life would understand me being excited about this, but some people here might. For a long time the back of my neck was always flared up, really warm to the touch and flushed. It's improved some over time, but was still always bad in the mornings after laying on it all night. The past few mornings it has been nice and cool to the touch when I wake up, even after laying on it all night. I know it's a small thing, but I like to delight in every small step forwards instead of backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by moonfire241 View Post
    Nobody in my real life would understand me being excited about this, but some people here might. For a long time the back of my neck was always flared up, really warm to the touch and flushed. It's improved some over time, but was still always bad in the mornings after laying on it all night. The past few mornings it has been nice and cool to the touch when I wake up, even after laying on it all night. I know it's a small thing, but I like to delight in every small step forwards instead of backwards.
    Congratulations! Even small wins is a good feeling. I wish you continued success.

What did you do to get better?

Quote Originally Posted by MariaSt View Post
    What did you do to get better?
    This all started last summer. Since then I've been on minocycline, metrogel, sulfectimide, and done the paleo diet. I think those are the main things that have led to improvement. My symptoms were so bad that it was caught pretty early, luckily.

Congratulations! I suppose you do it already, but you should wash your hair every day, especially if they are long, and change your pillowcase everyday too.