Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 year sufferer TTO appears to be...

Skin is still improving. Less red, hardly a single pustule for a week (this is day 20) and far less than any other period. There is an improved texture to my skin and the color is almost neutral. As the demodex mites die off I shall see if there are less outbreaks as they hatch and die off. I am extremely optimistic and shall report back soon.

I had a good week until day 25, then quite a few bumps, some redness and a couple of pustules. I'm hoping that this was more die off. I shall report back soon to let you know if things have cleared up. I had a few days of travel this week so I missed some of my TTO treatments, I shall be extra diligent this coming week.

5 weeks and 5 days into my TTO regime. My further observations over the last ten days - A mixture of pretty clear days and p&p breakouts. That is to be expected and what is advised if you are using TTO to kill the mites, most of the outbreaks (die off) have been milder than the original. All-in-all my face is clearer than it has been, and appears to be improving all the time (today is a particularly clear day), in other words I now have hope whereas in the past I often had none. I apply the oil every evening (50/50 TTO and Vit E), on the weekends if I am at home I may also apply a morning application. I am washing and shampooing with a TTO product. I'll report back soon. Also from what others have said anywhere from the 6th-8th week is when you often notice the biggest improvement, I hope that I find that that is the case for me. Good luck to everyone keep searching for what is the best solution for you.

Another week has passed and I am still very happy with the effect of the TTO treatment. My skin is getting clearer and clearer, very little inflammation, though I did get a couple of P&P this weekend, though that could be down to diet and unrelated to Rosacea. Has anyone else had success with a TTO regime? GisG

The best week yet. My skin is the best that it has been it twenty years, my eyes are clear, not a trace of red or any itching for weeks. I hope that other sufferers see this thread and follow a TTO regime. I know that it does not work for flushing or all types of rosacea, but if your complaint revolves around P&P, and itchy red eyes TTO could help. Start slowly, I got much of my information from Kesha who I found at itsjustyourface.com blog. My success mirrors hers. Good luck all.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfisGreat View Post
    The best week yet. My skin is the best that it has been it twenty years, my eyes are clear, not a trace of red or any itching for weeks. I hope that other sufferers see this thread and follow a TTO regime. I know that it does not work for flushing or all types of rosacea, but if your complaint revolves around P&P, and itchy red eyes TTO could help. Start slowly, I got much of my information from Kesha who I found at itsjustyourface.com blog. My success mirrors hers. Good luck all.
    Fantastic news, really great to read success stories. TTO is on my list to try.

Yes, this is a great thread. We all appreciate you keep updating I hope your success continues!

It has been 11 weeks and 1 day since I began the TTO regime, it has been a total success. Three weeks has nearly passed since my late update; in the days that followed - what had been a great month of skin appearance - my skin deteriorated a little, 4 or 5 p&p's that lasted four days, what was happening? Well as you know from my opening sentence nothing significant, day 5 saw my skin improving, and day 6 everything was clear again with almost no red, perhaps one more die off (the last maybe, even if it is not the last, it was easy to live with, especially as as rosacea sufferers we endure such long periods of troublesome skin). The last two weeks have been great. I have been in the sun quite a lot, I have a fairly competitive, high stress career, lot's of late nights and very early mornings, and during which my skin has been great! I'm still applying the TTO as before, there have even been a couple of nights where due to exhaustion and falling asleep whilst at my desk I did not put any on at all. I truly hope that other sufferers can find the same success as I have. I have smiled through every day of this condition - when I see such suffering in the world it is the only way for me - though I know that it is a debilitating, confidence sapping complaint for so many. Good luck and best wishes, GisG

sorry that it has been so long since my last update. The TTO regime is still working perfectly. I'm applying the same solution as before, though a little less frequently 3-4 times a week. I've been completely clear for months. Good luck to all.

Golfisgreat

Thank you for continuing to update us. Most people once cleared just stop updating and leave the forum. That is amazing news!