Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Polite Notice for patients being treated by The Burghley Park Clinic

This is truly sad, a very sad sad day. My regards to his family. Peter was a lovely man, I got on really well with him. This is how nice he was. I posted on this forum about some treatment I got from another Dr (won't mention his name) that was very bad, my face was a right mess. I posted a message that was a bit emotional. Well, Peter sent me a private message and said he would be more than happy to treat me, for FREE, all I would have to do is come down to Swindon and see him. I went down there 5 times, all for FREE, he basically cleared up my Rosacea with the Luminous one machine he had there. When I went down there last time, we had a good laugh. He was such a nice man, with a great sense of humour.

This is a bad day for anyone who has Rosacea, he was a leading figure and one of the best practitioners, I am deeply upset. RIP Peter, you did enough to get a first class ticket to Heaven, if there is such a thing.

RIP

This is really shocking news, he treated me a few days before his death on 6 September and seemed fine, does anyone know how he died? This is such sad news, he was a genuinely caring person and a great doctor. My thoughts are with his family and friends, RIP.

Default Will be missed by many !

Only just saw this very sad news here now . Was his patient for many years . He was the kindest and most dedicated person and docter i ever met . I just cannot believe i will never see him again .
    I feel very sorry for his family and friends and offer them my sincere condolences .
    I know he will be missed by many,
    Patrice

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerK View Post
    This is truly sad, a very sad sad day. My regards to his family. Peter was a lovely man, I got on really well with him. This is how nice he was. I posted on this forum about some treatment I got from another Dr (won't mention his name) that was very bad, my face was a right mess. I posted a message that was a bit emotional. Well, Peter sent me a private message and said he would be more than happy to treat me, for FREE, all I would have to do is come down to Swindon and see him. I went down there 5 times, all for FREE, he basically cleared up my Rosacea with the Luminous one machine he had there. When I went down there last time, we had a good laugh. He was such a nice man, with a great sense of humour.

This is a bad day for anyone who has Rosacea, he was a leading figure and one of the best practitioners, I am deeply upset. RIP Peter, you did enough to get a first class ticket to Heaven, if there is such a thing.

RIP
    Spencer, i'd just like to echo some of the comments in your post. Dr Crouch saw me at a low point in my life following a botched facial peel which had led to an early onset of rosacea. At the time i was a 20 year old student with little money to speak off. He treated me for several months free of charge and only began to charge after the treatments had begun to work and get my symptoms under control. I continued to see him for 10 years from that point including several times in the weeks before his death. A truly great man and a pioneer in his field, he will be sorely missed.