Thread: Important information for all!!!

Default Important information for all!!!

Yesterday was the first time I had tried 'Bull Dog skincare for men: Original Face Wash'. It was very good in reducing my redness on my face, particularly my cheeks, where my rosacea (subtype-1) is worst. Cooling sensation accompanied this as well. Bliss.

So again today I used it, and again it felt and worked marvelously. Though, i thought that to compliment this, I would straight away use 'Bull Dog skincare for men: Sensitive Moisturiser'.

The results were horrible! My entire face (where I applied both too) went very red from a bad reaction to it. Uncomfortable burning sensation too. Reaction lasted for 15-20 minutes (bad), and still is lasting as I type this (mild).

After telling and showing him this, he tried a test on both his cheeks. He too has rosacea, but it is T-type (inverted 'T' shape affecting his nose and then laterally shooting off across his cheeks from his nose). He does not suffer with redness at all. Lucky for some.

His test was just the 'Sensitive Moisturiser' on one cheek. And on the other was what I had done (first applying the 'Original Face Wash', then washing it off, and then applying the 'Sensitive Moisturiser' straight away afterwards. He too felt an uncomfortable burning sensation on the aforementioned latter test, and he reported redness, though I couldn't see it on him as he's blessed not to have ever gone red-faced really lol.

I wish I could upload pics to show you all the products themselves, and my horribly crimson-reacted face. But I don't know how to.

So, this is just a heads up to say that if your going to try their range in conjunction with each other, DO TESTS BEFOREHAND. Lest you experience what I did!

Crimson Fellow.

Default Do tests beforehand.

"DO TESTS BEFOREHAND."

This should be a sine qua non for all rosaceans trying out new or different products - for both skin and food.

Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    "DO TESTS BEFOREHAND."

This should be a sine qua non for all rosaceans trying out new or different products - for both skin and food.
    I've never in the past reacted to face washes/creams, and these products are packed with natural ingredients, including TTO. So, this was an unexpected and nasty surprise for me. But your right; testing is a necessity for me now.

Being "natural" is no indicator of safety. The majority of the most dangerous known substances are entirely natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Fellow View Post
    Yesterday was the first time I had tried 'Bull Dog skincare for men: Original Face Wash'. It was very good in reducing my redness on my face, particularly my cheeks, where my rosacea (subtype-1) is worst. Cooling sensation accompanied this as well. Bliss.

So again today I used it, and again it felt and worked marvelously. Though, i thought that to compliment this, I would straight away use 'Bull Dog skincare for men: Sensitive Moisturiser'.

The results were horrible! My entire face (where I applied both too) went very red from a bad reaction to it. Uncomfortable burning sensation too. Reaction lasted for 15-20 minutes (bad), and still is lasting as I type this (mild).

After telling and showing him this, he tried a test on both his cheeks. He too has rosacea, but it is T-type (inverted 'T' shape affecting his nose and then laterally shooting off across his cheeks from his nose). He does not suffer with redness at all. Lucky for some.

His test was just the 'Sensitive Moisturiser' on one cheek. And on the other was what I had done (first applying the 'Original Face Wash', then washing it off, and then applying the 'Sensitive Moisturiser' straight away afterwards. He too felt an uncomfortable burning sensation on the aforementioned latter test, and he reported redness, though I couldn't see it on him as he's blessed not to have ever gone red-faced really lol.

I wish I could upload pics to show you all the products themselves, and my horribly crimson-reacted face. But I don't know how to.

So, this is just a heads up to say that if your going to try their range in conjunction with each other, DO TESTS BEFOREHAND. Lest you experience what I did!

Crimson Fellow.
    Crimson, any follow-up on these products? I'd be very interested in trying something new as nothing has seemed to work for me yet.