Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: New SD Product (Dermadexin)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubydo1 View Post
    So what do you use ? Iíve just ordered biom8 oil is this just another snake oil or is any good ?
    Iím struggling to find anything to wash with as my face just burns ��
    Using Kalme face wash as a wash coz the whole wipe on wipe off was net working.
    But alternating with just water followed by Rosewater
    Then oil of Olay sensitive ( still canít find a moisturiser my skin will except)
    Got a private skin appointment this week but donít know wether to cancel as
    Iím not sure if itís another waste of money.
    You mean for cleansing?

I just use miccelar water for sensitive skin, I don't use it every day. Like 3 times a week, other times just wash with water.

Every now and then I moisturize with Cerave PM (experts in this forum recommend it since it has no bad oils) and I use a Glycolic peel to improve skin (like once per month).

Other than that I use nothing, I make sure I keep it minimal because all my life I used a lot of beauty products before I knew I had SD and obviously some made it worst.

Make sure everything you buy you confirm with this table:

https://www.scientificpsychic.com/fi...attyacids.html

If im not mistaken you have to avoid carbon atoms from 12 to 24 (check the "carbon atom column"). Those will feed the yeast. Don't use things you don't need, less is more. good luck

This thread seems to be going off topic from Dermadexin?

Anyway. After one week I have generally very positive results. This has got to be the best thing I have put on my skin for the last 20 years and hasn't been a strong steroid. We know with SD its very easy to have a false dawn so I won't be overly optimistic though deep down I quietly am.

Using the face cream twice daily, very sparingly after washing with simple soap and water. I have been trying to get dead skin off in shower so the cream can sink into the upper levels. The redness and 'sweating' has nearly stopped after a week now. My skin is very supple to touch and I think this is the main point of this product. Its not a 'cure' its simple a barrier that blocks bad stuff getting to the skin and also putting moisture into the skin so it can heal. I want to be cautious cause now I'm at the point where normally my skin starts to shed the top layer with little flakes. So far I have none and the skin seems intact and smooth far more than normal. Very supple to touch and no scaling feeling. I still have a small amount of flakes between my eyebrows but that is starting to disappear too.

So I know my skin very well and I know the areas where the skin has been eroded and never quite heals over. I can see the skin has not healed over yet BUT I am hopeful that might as they aren't flaking and are smooth and supple So fingers crossed those areas slowly start to heal. I will know in the next week I expect and will feedback then. Overall very positive...I am cautious as I said but this might well be the game changer we all have hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevi View Post

Anyway. After one week I have generally very positive results. This has got to be the best thing I have put on my skin for the last 20 years and hasn't been a strong steroid. We know with SD its very easy to have a false dawn so I won't be overly optimistic though deep down I quietly am.

Using the face cream twice daily, very sparingly after washing with simple soap and water. I have been trying to get dead skin off in shower so the cream can sink into the upper levels. The redness and 'sweating' has nearly stopped after a week now. My skin is very supple to touch and I think this is the main point of this product. Its not a 'cure' its simple a barrier that blocks bad stuff getting to the skin and also putting moisture into the skin so it can heal. I want to be cautious cause now I'm at the point where normally my skin starts to shed the top layer with little flakes. So far I have none and the skin seems intact and smooth far more than normal. Very supple to touch and no scaling feeling. I still have a small amount of flakes between my eyebrows but that is starting to disappear too.

So I know my skin very well and I know the areas where the skin has been eroded and never quite heals over. I can see the skin has not healed over yet BUT I am hopeful that might as they aren't flaking and are smooth and supple So fingers crossed those areas slowly start to heal. I will know in the next week I expect and will feedback then. Overall very positive...I am cautious as I said but this might well be the game changer we all have hoped for.
    Glad to hear it's working for you mate, good news indeed.

I've gone back on it myself, in the 2nd week now and it's as clear as it was when I started using it which is great, even though I'm dubious about the maintenance cream I've got some on order ready for the end of week 3.

If this works majority of the time but I have a few days to a week of a breakout every couple of months then it's better than nothing.

I can't think of anything that may have caused the last outbreak but it came at around week 7.5 after stating the cream and 3 weeks after stopping it.

Like you say, could be because I didn't use the maintenance cream but this time it's a risk I'm willing to take

Quote Originally Posted by dpw28 View Post
    Glad to hear it's working for you mate, good news indeed.

I've gone back on it myself, in the 2nd week now and it's as clear as it was when I started using it which is great, even though I'm dubious about the maintenance cream I've got some on order ready for the end of week 3.

If this works majority of the time but I have a few days to a week of a breakout every couple of months then it's better than nothing.

I can't think of anything that may have caused the last outbreak but it came at around week 7.5 after stating the cream and 3 weeks after stopping it.

Like you say, could be because I didn't use the maintenance cream but this time it's a risk I'm willing to take
    I dunno why u are worried about the maintenance cream. It still has the Dermadexin in it. I personally would look at this as an opportunity to turn back the clock before you had SD and not even thinking about stopping until your skin has 100% cleared. I have done quite a bit with diet like avoiding sugars etc and airconditioning and soap i want to get off at some point too. My point is clear the skin first but also be working on internals or whatever eroded your skin in the first place. For me it was using i think strong acne creams in my teens and rubbing my skin layer too much with soap. Im using soap to get the cream into the skin but if my top layers heal i will move to water only. Also I am trying to get the scalp cure but Amazon don't sell it. Sent some emails to the company.

Since ive seen healing on my face my scalp seems really bad and itchy. Hope to sort that out too though.

I dunno why u are worried about the maintenance cream. It still has the Dermadexin in it. I personally would look at this as an opportunity to turn back the clock before you had SD and not even thinking about stopping until your skin has 100% cleared. I have done quite a bit with diet like avoiding sugars etc and airconditioning and soap i want to get off at some point too. My point is clear the skin first but also be working on internals or whatever eroded your skin in the first place. For me it was using i think strong acne creams in my teens and rubbing my skin layer too much with soap. Im using soap to get the cream into the skin but if my top layers heal i will move to water only. Also I am trying to get the scalp cure but Amazon don't sell it. Sent some emails to the company.

Since ive seen healing on my face my scalp seems really bad and itchy. Hope to sort that out too though.
    Without going off topic, for itchy scalp I put a few drops of pure peppermint oil into head and shoulders, wash my hair every day and leave it on for 5 mins.
    Been doing this for years now and it's a great cure/prevention

How's things now? Very keen to find out how you are doing.

Tomorrow is my last day using the face cure after 3 weeks, it's been fantastic so I'm a bit worried stopping it but I have a tube left as backup.

Will be starting the every day use cream on Tuesday for the 1st time, so here's hoping

So on day 3 now of the everyday cream.

It's almost like an emoilment texture and leaves the skin looking very shiny.

Thought it was doing ok, no red blotches but just had a little flare up on my face, just in 2 spots, red marks in old troublesome places.

Will see what the morning brings

Hi everyone.

Coming up to 2 weeks (Monday) using the every day Astion cream. As you can see from my post above I had a little flare up, this went within a day and a half, similar to when I started using the face cure.

I wouldn't say my face is 100% but that's because I've studied it so well I can notice the slightest blemish, but it's in pretty good shape, high 90% and tbh if someone said you're skin will be like this forever more then I'd snap their hands off.

All in all I'm happy with the progress, it will be 6 weeks now of high quality skin.

How would I go about getting this in the US? I really think this stuff could be the solution to my problems. Only thing is, they're making it impossible for me to import.

Why not use the face cure all the time since it doesnít contain any bad oils?