Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 175

Thread: New SD Product (Dermadexin)

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    466
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Would anyone who has the cream be able to share the full ingredients list? I'm sure there are others on here who would be interested in knowing.

  2. #82
    Senior Member johnabetts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,129
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sejon View Post
    Would anyone who has the cream be able to share the full ingredients list? I'm sure there are others on here who would be interested in knowing.
    Information on the active ingredients in this product are in my post (#2) in this thread. I also refer to one of the patents covering this niacinamide/glyceryl monocaprylate mixture.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Bought the cream a couple of weeks back! Share the ingredient list tonight.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    466
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    Information on the active ingredients in this product are in my post (#2) in this thread. I also refer to one of the patents covering this niacinamide/glyceryl monocaprylate mixture.
    Yes, I read that, but would still greatly appreciate a list of the other ingredients as well so I can understand the overall formulation.

    I'm still curious how this cream differs from any other niacinamide-containing cream -- my only guess being how it's been incorporated with the glyceryl monocaprylate.

  5. #85
    Senior Member johnabetts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,129
    Country: UK

    Default

    There is a long and convoluted explanation of the activity of the product offered in the patent(s). How much of that is real and how much is obfuscation I leave to you to work out.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    I’ve thrown away the package, unfortunately. Tube has no ingredient list on it.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    466
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Thanks for checking, anyway. Maybe I can find this information from one of the online sellers. If I do I'll be sure to post it here.

    Edit: Found it on the med24.dk site. The ingredients are as follows when translated to English:

    Water, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, niacinamide, sodium ketostearyl sulfate, glycerol monocaprylate and benzyl alcohol.


    So it's actually very basic and no-frills, more like a pharmaceutical cream than a "cosmeceutical".

    On the pricey side, roughly €22 for 30 grams, not including postage, and it's out of stock at the moment, so I'll probably bide my time until others share their experiences with it before I give it a go myself.
    Last edited by sejon; 24th May 2019 at 08:26 AM.

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    23
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Surprice surprice, I got my package.

    Ingredients shown on the leaflet are water, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, niacinamid, sodium cetostearyl sulphate, glyceryl monocaprylate and benzyl alcohol

    Ingrediants shown on the package are
    aqua, parraffin liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, Dermadexin, glycerin, sodium cetyl sulfate, benzyl alcohol

    It`s available on amazon.de now.
    Last edited by Ulli; 24th May 2019 at 08:57 AM.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sejon View Post
    Thanks for checking, anyway. Maybe I can find this information from one of the online sellers. If I do I'll be sure to post it here.

    Edit: Found it on the med24.dk site. The ingredients are as follows when translated to English:

    Water, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, niacinamide, sodium ketostearyl sulfate, glycerol monocaprylate and benzyl alcohol.


    So it's actually very basic and no-frills, more like a pharmaceutical cream than a "cosmeceutical".

    On the pricey side, roughly €22 for 30 grams, not including postage, and it's out of stock at the moment, so I'll probably bide my time until others share their experiences with it before I give it a go myself.
    Great! Yes, that is were I bought it from!
    Are you still sceptical, or...?

  10. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    23
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    Great! Yes, that is were I bought it from!
    Are you still sceptical, or...?
    When you have bought it there a couple of weeks ago, then it would have been nice if you had told us where it can be ordered.

Similar Threads

  1. Amazing product
    By Phallanx in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th September 2010, 01:35 PM
  2. any product like this?
    By dreamz in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st December 2008, 11:49 PM
  3. Anyone ever try this? What do you think of this product?
    By -ToadStooL- in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd December 2007, 04:56 PM
  4. another product
    By domo2727 in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th March 2006, 05:32 PM
  5. new product
    By domo2727 in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th March 2006, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •