Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New SD Product (Dermadexin)

Would anyone who has the cream be able to share the full ingredients list? I'm sure there are others on here who would be interested in knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by sejon View Post
    Would anyone who has the cream be able to share the full ingredients list? I'm sure there are others on here who would be interested in knowing.
    Information on the active ingredients in this product are in my post (#2) in this thread. I also refer to one of the patents covering this niacinamide/glyceryl monocaprylate mixture.

Bought the cream a couple of weeks back! Share the ingredient list tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    Information on the active ingredients in this product are in my post (#2) in this thread. I also refer to one of the patents covering this niacinamide/glyceryl monocaprylate mixture.
    Yes, I read that, but would still greatly appreciate a list of the other ingredients as well so I can understand the overall formulation.

I'm still curious how this cream differs from any other niacinamide-containing cream -- my only guess being how it's been incorporated with the glyceryl monocaprylate.

There is a long and convoluted explanation of the activity of the product offered in the patent(s). How much of that is real and how much is obfuscation I leave to you to work out.

I’ve thrown away the package, unfortunately. Tube has no ingredient list on it.

Thanks for checking, anyway. Maybe I can find this information from one of the online sellers. If I do I'll be sure to post it here.

Edit: Found it on the med24.dk site. The ingredients are as follows when translated to English:

Water, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, niacinamide, sodium ketostearyl sulfate, glycerol monocaprylate and benzyl alcohol.

So it's actually very basic and no-frills, more like a pharmaceutical cream than a "cosmeceutical".

On the pricey side, roughly €22 for 30 grams, not including postage, and it's out of stock at the moment, so I'll probably bide my time until others share their experiences with it before I give it a go myself.
    Last edited by sejon; 24th May 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Surprice surprice, I got my package.

Ingredients shown on the leaflet are water, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, niacinamid, sodium cetostearyl sulphate, glyceryl monocaprylate and benzyl alcohol

Ingrediants shown on the package are
    aqua, parraffin liquidum, cetearyl alcohol, Dermadexin, glycerin, sodium cetyl sulfate, benzyl alcohol

It`s available on amazon.de now.
    Last edited by Ulli; 24th May 2019 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sejon View Post
    Thanks for checking, anyway. Maybe I can find this information from one of the online sellers. If I do I'll be sure to post it here.

Edit: Found it on the med24.dk site. The ingredients are as follows when translated to English:

Water, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, niacinamide, sodium ketostearyl sulfate, glycerol monocaprylate and benzyl alcohol.

So it's actually very basic and no-frills, more like a pharmaceutical cream than a "cosmeceutical".

On the pricey side, roughly €22 for 30 grams, not including postage, and it's out of stock at the moment, so I'll probably bide my time until others share their experiences with it before I give it a go myself.
    Great! Yes, that is were I bought it from!
    Are you still sceptical, or...?

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    Great! Yes, that is were I bought it from!
    Are you still sceptical, or...?
    When you have bought it there a couple of weeks ago, then it would have been nice if you had told us where it can be ordered.