Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: New SD Product (Dermadexin)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevi View Post
    You said you already checked the ingredients?????

Anyway here it is..

https://astionpharma.com/uk/shop/daily-repair-40/

reading this now, the science seems very advanced and logical.

http://designkolonien.dk/DOWNLOAD/De...n_download.pdf
    Thanks, and yes I did via Amazon but couldn't find the link anymore

Ok so I bought two tubes of the face cure. I paid a little more for express shipping cause I was desperate to try this. I got them yesterday. So the cream is very light, tubes are quite small but I'm sure ill get 21 days per tube. I plan to do 21 days and IF it looks like areas of my face that never healed over in the past look to be healing I will probably buy the 40 or 70%, I dunno what the difference is if anyone knows? I assume 70% will be stronger. The maintenance cream still has the Dermadexin. I'm hopeful how it feels on my skin, it feels like putting steroid cream on where my face sweats a bit and feels soft and red which are systmptoms the instructions say I should expect for the first few days. so lets see....

Quote Originally Posted by Trevi View Post
    Ok so I bought two tubes of the face cure. I paid a little more for express shipping cause I was desperate to try this. I got them yesterday. So the cream is very light, tubes are quite small but I'm sure ill get 21 days per tube. I plan to do 21 days and IF it looks like areas of my face that never healed over in the past look to be healing I will probably buy the 40 or 70%, I dunno what the difference is if anyone knows? I assume 70% will be stronger. The maintenance cream still has the Dermadexin. I'm hopeful how it feels on my skin, it feels like putting steroid cream on where my face sweats a bit and feels soft and red which are systmptoms the instructions say I should expect for the first few days. so lets see....
    2nd day the spots looked worse for me and it stung slightly when applying, all normal side effects. I think it was day 3 when it really looked like it was the business.

The oregano oil has cleared my face along with this cream, so I'm going for 3 weeks again and then the maintenance one after it.

Getting same positive results as last time so fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by dpw28 View Post
    2nd day the spots looked worse for me and it stung slightly when applying, all normal side effects. I think it was day 3 when it really looked like it was the business.

The oregano oil has cleared my face along with this cream, so I'm going for 3 weeks again and then the maintenance one after it.

Getting same positive results as last time so fingers crossed

I would be curious to know how you clean you face when using the cure cream. I thought maybe not to scrub my skin of dead skin and flakes cause the whole point is to build the dermis up again so constantly scraping it seemed to defeat the object. But also I relented and washed my skin of dead skin cause maybe the cream wouldn't get into the skin layers....Anyway that's what I'm doing now.

I do think the maintenance cream is very important and also it continues the treatment as it has Dermadexrin so its not just some cream 'after' the real treatment.
    Last edited by Trevi; Yesterday at 02:39 AM.

Just cold water, splash on and gently rub, towel dry by padding down the face.

I've been scared to use soaps for a while now or facewashes, bar the probiotic soap.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk