Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: New SD Product (Dermadexin)

Quote Originally Posted by dpw28 View Post
    Hi mate. Yes managed to get it from there no problem, think it took about 4 days to arrive.

Have you translated the page when trying to purchase?
    Hi, Yep I translated the page apparently the seller is called Australian Bodycare (Did you use the same seller?). I ordered it the on thr 5th of July and it was expected on the 11th of July. But apparently it is delayed and says I need to contact the carrier. Is there another way of purchasing the cream? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan3dwards View Post
    Hi, Yep I translated the page apparently the seller is called Australian Bodycare (Did you use the same seller?). I ordered it the on thr 5th of July and it was expected on the 11th of July. But apparently it is delayed and says I need to contact the carrier. Is there another way of purchasing the cream? Thanks
    Yes that's the one I got it from. Sorry can't help any further, maybe drop them an email?

Im not sure where else sells it

Yes that's the one I got it from. Sorry can't help any further, maybe drop them an email?

Im not sure where else sells it
    Thank you, I dropped them an email.

Just the basic Aveeno moisturising lotion.
    I did use the cream one for many years but found the lotion soaks in better and really helps the skin.
    I don't use any other moisturiser
    https://www.aveeno.com/products/dail...on#ingredients That one? It has isopropyl palmitate which it does feed the yeast btw.

Quote Originally Posted by camellia_alba View Post
    https://www.aveeno.com/products/dail...on#ingredients That one? It has isopropyl palmitate which it does feed the yeast btw.
    Yes that's the one.
    Wow I didn't know that. As I say I've used it for a while now and not seen any ill effects.

Do you have a source for this info? Thanks

Another success story.
    Haven't used the cream for over a week now, I've been away this weekend camping/travelling for 4 days, forgot moisturisers, white wine vinegar, EVERYTHING! I was fearing the worst but...
    NO OUTBREAKS

Skin still looking great, I've eaten and drank rubbish too, Ive been out a lot but weather has been mixture of rain and wind, couple of dips in a swimming pool but still A-Ok

So far so good

Another success story.
    Haven't used the cream for over a week now, I've been away this weekend camping/travelling for 4 days, forgot moisturisers, white wine vinegar, EVERYTHING! I was fearing the worst but...
    NO OUTBREAKS

Skin still looking great, I've eaten and drank rubbish too, Ive been out a lot but weather has been mixture of rain and wind, couple of dips in a swimming pool but still A-Ok

So far so good
    How bad was your skin before you started using it? Stubborn patches that wouldn’t go? Or just patches that would come and go frequently ?

Quote Originally Posted by Legoman92 View Post
    How bad was your skin before you started using it? Stubborn patches that wouldn’t go? Or just patches that would come and go frequently ?
    I've been using white vinegar for 2 years which cleared majority of it up but if I stopped for a couple of days it would come back, sometimes it would come regardless, moustache area was the worst in that it would ooze then flake yellow skin.
    The cream has sorted that and it's 100% clear.

Winter will be the test when the weather changes

I've tried the Face Cure cream for 3 weeks, applying to my affected areas (moustache and chin crease), and have noticed no improvement whatsoever. It also has the unfortunate side-effect of clogging my pores and causing acne breakouts, which is surprising as I didn't notice any of the usual comedogenic culprits (isopropyl palmitate/myristate) in its ingredients.

I still have at least half of the tube left, so if there's anyone else in the UK (or mainland Europe) who wants to have it, send me a message. I'll sell it for £10 plus postage costs. I figured it's better doing that than just letting it go to waste.