Thread: Hi, I'm new

Default Hi, I'm new

I have slight dilated veins on my cheeks due to weekend alcohol drinking. There are so many rosacea products available online, with good reviews, I don't know which to choose. I would love any advice on whether to pay for laser treatment

Default Hi

I have been using Clinique for a while, which are ok, but expensive, laborious, and which DO apparently test on animals (only just found out about this from my partner, but I have yet to verify).

SkinCeuticals are okay too (try their 'Redness Neutraliser'), but they are also expensive.

I have yet to try Mirvaso and/or Tea Tree Oil (TTO); mentioned quite a bit but with mixed reviews.

I was going to go for private IPL, but it's too expensive for myself to purchase (Vbeam is apparently the best for excessive blushing/flushing).

And welcome to the forum, I'm new too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Fellow View Post
    I have been using Clinique for a while, which are ok, but expensive, laborious, and which DO apparently test on animals (only just found out about this from my partner, but I have yet to verify).
    Animal testing on cosmetic products in Europe (and many other places) has been banned for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    Animal testing on cosmetic products in Europe (and many other places) has been banned for many years.
    From a quick look into this myself, you appear to be right, though, unfortunately Estee Lauder (which Clinique is a part of), does operate in China where animal testing for cosmetics is obligatory. In my eyes, this, if true, is still disgusting. So I'm not getting Clinique anymore then.

http://www.mybeautybunny.com/list-no...selling-china/