Thread: How I got rid of my Demodex Mites on my face

Smile How I got rid of my Demodex Mites on my face

A friend of mine told me about Pur03 products which are activated oxygen skin care. He suggested I get the strongest one which is the Hemp Oil and to just buy the $2.00 sample to try it out. He told me it would get rid of the mites.

He also suggested that I get a coconut oil from a company called Tropical Traditions. He went on and on about how they make their oil in the old way and it is so effective and how no other coconut oil can do what theirs does. He was totally right. He told me to use it to soothe my skin.

So what I did was put the help oil on, being careful not to put the same finger back into the jar and thus contaminate the oil with mites and to constantly wash and rewash my hands, after I touch my eye area or wherever the mites were.

In the morning I would put the coconut oil on the areas. (they looked pretty bad because I had been putting Tea Tree Oil on my face directly from the bottle without diluting it at all and I burned my skin with it)

Within 2 days!! I mean it, two days!! I was without the creepy crawly mites. But, I warn you, don't stop doing this for at least 2 weeks because there were still some eggs that I forgot were probably there and I woke up one morning to find a lovely white pussy looking bump that was filled with eggs or creepy crawlers.

So I went on with the regimen for 2-3 weeks - maybe a month until I was satisfied that I had done them in. It is now about a month since and I have not had a recurrence. My burned skin healed with the coconut oil and I use the hemp oil and or the coconut oil if there is any skin problem or any kind anywhere else.

I admit I threw away all of my pillows, and treated my pillow cases and bought expensive pillow covers; I threw away all of my makeup and did not buy anything new until yesterday since the mites have been gone for a month. My skin looks fabulous now. I use the coconut oil as a night cream all over my face. I bought the 1 pint bottle of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions for $29.00 and put some into a small plastic container and keep the rest in the refrigerator. It will last a very long time.

I just had to share this with you because I had been reading about people who have been trying for months or years to get rid of them. It is so nice to be able to say it is a thing of the past. I am older and have some lines and age spots, but I am grateful to have my old skin back and appreciate it to no end! I don't care about the lines (I'm in my mid 60's) I can look pretty good still with some makeup or even without makeup.... just to be rid of the ugly mess those mites made!! I am appreciative of what I've got, imperfect or whatever!!

I strongly suggest you try what I tried. You will invest all of about $35-$40 dollars if you include shipping etc. I bought 2 Hemp Oil samples and I haven't had to open the other one - I just want to keep it here for anything that comes along.

My friend also suggested I purchase Nano Silver from Silver Biotics. I was also taking a teaspoon of it (it taste like water) every day. I did that for a couple of weeks. Now I take a teaspoon once a week. It's powerful stuff, I would suggest you watch their video about it. It is an amazing immune system support and just in case it had anything to do with my recovery, I would hate for you to not know about it.

I mention the above just to be sure you get cured from this because sometimes you take so many things you aren't sure what was the magic gem that actually cured you. If I were you, I would get all three products. And, I'm not talking about a big investment at all!!!!

Well, good luck! I hope this cures you of those horrid critters like it did me. I am taking my precious time to tell you about it because I want to "give back." Please let me know if you have recovered like I did or if you have any questions.

NRB

Wow good story my man glad you have found a solution

Do you have any pics of what your demodex looked like?

Quote Originally Posted by NRB View Post
    A friend of mine told me about Pur03 products which are activated oxygen skin care. He suggested I get the strongest one which is the Hemp Oil and to just buy the $2.00 sample to try it out. He told me it would get rid of the mites.

He also suggested that I get a coconut oil from a company called Tropical Traditions. He went on and on about how they make their oil in the old way and it is so effective and how no other coconut oil can do what theirs does. He was totally right. He told me to use it to soothe my skin.

So what I did was put the help oil on, being careful not to put the same finger back into the jar and thus contaminate the oil with mites and to constantly wash and rewash my hands, after I touch my eye area or wherever the mites were.

In the morning I would put the coconut oil on the areas. (they looked pretty bad because I had been putting Tea Tree Oil on my face directly from the bottle without diluting it at all and I burned my skin with it)

Within 2 days!! I mean it, two days!! I was without the creepy crawly mites. But, I warn you, don't stop doing this for at least 2 weeks because there were still some eggs that I forgot were probably there and I woke up one morning to find a lovely white pussy looking bump that was filled with eggs or creepy crawlers.

So I went on with the regimen for 2-3 weeks - maybe a month until I was satisfied that I had done them in. It is now about a month since and I have not had a recurrence. My burned skin healed with the coconut oil and I use the hemp oil and or the coconut oil if there is any skin problem or any kind anywhere else.

I admit I threw away all of my pillows, and treated my pillow cases and bought expensive pillow covers; I threw away all of my makeup and did not buy anything new until yesterday since the mites have been gone for a month. My skin looks fabulous now. I use the coconut oil as a night cream all over my face. I bought the 1 pint bottle of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions for $29.00 and put some into a small plastic container and keep the rest in the refrigerator. It will last a very long time.

I just had to share this with you because I had been reading about people who have been trying for months or years to get rid of them. It is so nice to be able to say it is a thing of the past. I am older and have some lines and age spots, but I am grateful to have my old skin back and appreciate it to no end! I don't care about the lines (I'm in my mid 60's) I can look pretty good still with some makeup or even without makeup.... just to be rid of the ugly mess those mites made!! I am appreciative of what I've got, imperfect or whatever!!

I strongly suggest you try what I tried. You will invest all of about $35-$40 dollars if you include shipping etc. I bought 2 Hemp Oil samples and I haven't had to open the other one - I just want to keep it here for anything that comes along.

My friend also suggested I purchase Nano Silver from Silver Biotics. I was also taking a teaspoon of it (it taste like water) every day. I did that for a couple of weeks. Now I take a teaspoon once a week. It's powerful stuff, I would suggest you watch their video about it. It is an amazing immune system support and just in case it had anything to do with my recovery, I would hate for you to not know about it.

I mention the above just to be sure you get cured from this because sometimes you take so many things you aren't sure what was the magic gem that actually cured you. If I were you, I would get all three products. And, I'm not talking about a big investment at all!!!!

Well, good luck! I hope this cures you of those horrid critters like it did me. I am taking my precious time to tell you about it because I want to "give back." Please let me know if you have recovered like I did or if you have any questions.

NRB
    Hi can you post a picture of the hemp oil and did you apply the hemp oil in the daytime and was it undiluted thanks

How are you feeling are you Demodex free now, there was another lady in this group Elaine and she cured her Demodex with oral medication

Angela,
    NRB made one post in 2016 and we never hear anything from NRB again (one of the 38,414 members of RF who no longer are active).
    The rosaceans come and go, talking about their rosacea woes, some of these rosacea reports glow, while others are lows, still others crow.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 28th July 2020 at 12:38 AM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Hi Brady how are you, thank you I also applied 100 percent tea tree on my forehead and nose only, I know there are lots of hemp oils have you tried the hemp oil method

I hope she is well

I am so upset that I feel that mites are stronger than humans, such a crazy thing to have mites on us. I am currently having really bad headaches because I keep thinking how am I going to live mite free, I?m just not as happy and myself anymore, hope my doctors can help

Quote Originally Posted by Angela40 View Post
    Hi Brady how are you, thank you I also applied 100 percent tea tree on my forehead and nose only, I know there are lots of hemp oils have you tried the hemp oil method
    No complaints.

100% TTO is too harsh for rosacea sensitive skin. You should dilute it 50/50 with another oil you are comfortable with, i.e., rose hip oil. No experience with hemp oil.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Angela40 View Post
    I am so upset that I feel that mites are stronger than humans, such a crazy thing to have mites on us. I am currently having really bad headaches because I keep thinking how am I going to live mite free, I?m just not as happy and myself anymore, hope my doctors can help
    Some doctors may dismiss demodex mites and not consider them in treating rosacea, and the number of these doctors have dwindled because of the over whelming evidence of demodectic rosacea, nevertheless, you may find a doctor who dismisses them. Recommend you refer the doctor to this page about demodectic rosacea if your doctor does indeed dismiss demodex mites in rosacea.

The current gold standard for treating rosacea is ivermectin using topical Soolantra and oral Oracea (low dose time release doxycycline). Ivermectin is believed to kill the mites. There is evidence that taking oral ivermectin and metronidazole is effective in treating rosacea.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi