Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pulse dye laser progress thread

Hi guys,

Had my first session today but I don't think it was that major. 3.5 I think was the power not a clue how much in joules they run at. Here's a photo in the worst light possible again Forgot what the pulse length was again. Might go easy on the first two and then ask for a stronger sessions for the remaining 3.

uploadfromtaptalk1457633510902.jpg

Thank you for photo .It looks great . Keep us update

Opti

Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Marsh View Post
    Hi guys,

Had my first session today but I don't think it was that major. 3.5 I think was the power not a clue how much in joules they run at. Here's a photo in the worst light possible again Forgot what the pulse length was again. Might go easy on the first two and then ask for a stronger sessions for the remaining 3.

uploadfromtaptalk1457633510902.jpg
    I just to have to butt in here . Because you are making a fool of yourself with a post like this

You must love wasting money . What are you hoping to achieve here ?

Without bruises you are wasting your time and that's even if its going to work in the first place .

Quote Originally Posted by davekelly View Post
    I just to have to butt in here . Because you are making a fool of yourself with a post like this

Without bruises you are wasting your time and that's even if its going to work in the first place .
    Everyone's skin is different so don't be coming across like you know it all because you simply don't. Are you a qualified dermatologist?

I don't pick the settings.

But if it doesn't work it will a huge waste of money I agree with you.

Everyone's skin is different so don't be coming across like you know it all because you simply don't. Are you a qualified dermatologist?

I don't pick the settings.

But if it doesn't work it will a huge waste of money I agree with you.
    Mate Im trying to do you a favour here . Im going on my experience with pulse dye lasers

And its also been said about 100 times already on this forum by numerous different people that if you don't bruise . you might as well throw your money away .

This so called dermatologist is taking you for a ride . And it annoys the **** out of me that they can keep on getting away with it .
    Last edited by davekelly; 10th March 2016 at 11:07 PM.

Mate Im trying to do you a favour here . Im going on my experience with pulse dye lasers

And its also been said about 100 times already on this forum by numerous different people that if you don't bruise . you might as well throw your money away .

This so called dermatologist is taking you for a ride . And it annoys the **** out of me that they can keep on getting away with it .
    Fair enough. What settings are generally meant to be good to fight this blasted thing? I think my redness is mild but still depressingly annoying to have.

I work in cleanroom gear I do look a right mess at times coming out of it. Imagine wearing a mask and hood its incredibly bad for the skin.

I've another appointment in 2 weeks time so I will be asking about upping the stakes.

Fair enough. What settings are generally meant to be good to fight this blasted thing? I think my redness is mild but still depressingly annoying to have.

I work in cleanroom gear I do look a right mess at times coming out of it. Imagine wearing a mask and hood its incredibly bad for the skin.

I've another appointment in 2 weeks time so I will be asking about upping the stakes.
    Look all I know is

For Baseline Redness to become White again (Blanched ) you need to Bruise

And even when you do the above it still might not work and could leave you patchy looking (Polka dot effect) . That was my case and many others .

Jawlines respond best . But Cheekbone area don't respond at all even when bruised . Honestly its a waste of time and money
    Last edited by davekelly; 10th March 2016 at 11:38 PM.

It's interesting to see how do you respond to a non bruise treatment, my issue looks very similar to your.

But i'm agree with davekelly, my derm always said to me, for diffuse redness you have to bruise and you often need several treatments.

If you see no result from the first non bruise treatment, can you ask to bruise for the others ? I think it will a good choice and limit your lost money.

Opti

Please keep your posts positive and helpful and stay away from this kind of making fun of other members.

Everyone, please report posts like this that are not respectful.
    Get Rosacea News here - https://rosacea-support.org

Default +1 :p

Quote Originally Posted by David Pascoe View Post
    Please keep your posts positive and helpful and stay away from this kind of making fun of other members.

Everyone, please report posts like this that are not respectful.