Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: V-Beam on Thursday for KPRF

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie71 View Post
    hey poppe,

doing well how are you? might have seen some improvements but nothing crazy noticeable. ashwaghanda paired with a vitamin d+k pill has done the most out of everything, i think. does anyone that is taking ssri's notice it reduces baseline redness? or just flushing? asking because ashwaghanda is similar to ssri's...
    Are you a flusher? SSRI's will not reduce baseline redness directly, however if you use them over an extended amount of time, I believe it will indirectly reduce baseline redness because of the huge reduction in flushing.

Have you tried any anti redness moisturizers?

realwork

Bearing on face KPRF, have you tried sunbathe face? I'm like a tanned much better I look.

Quote Originally Posted by realwork View Post
    Are you a flusher? SSRI's will not reduce baseline redness directly, however if you use them over an extended amount of time, I believe it will indirectly reduce baseline redness because of the huge reduction in flushing.

Have you tried any anti redness moisturizers?

realwork
    anti redness moisturizers have done more harm than good for the most part... the less i do with my skin on the surface, the better, i find.

Quote Originally Posted by rclifeon View Post
    Hello, a new member of the KPRF-family here. My name is Simon, and live in Sweden.

Here's my KPRF in the fully relaxed state (least amount of redness): Attachment 4125

I've had it my entire life, but it became a problem when I was 15 years old in high school. I'm 20 years old as of now (2016-04-24), and the redness has never been worse. To be honest, I don't even feel comfortable around my parents anymore.

Like most of you it feels like my life mission is to find a way to get rid of the redness. For the past 5 years I've read every single article and post regarding treatment for this skin disorder. READ THIS PART: One day I said to myself, it's enough. I went to the local makeup store and picked up a green tint primer + foundation. 10 minutes in the morning is enough to apply the makeup, and the redness is reduced by 70%. I now take the bike to school (even in really cold weather), I play football with my friends, do oral examinations with ez and enjoy life.

What I'm trying to say is, at some point we just have to take a step back and live our lifes. And makeup made me able to do exactly that! With the right products and some skill you can actually make it look quite natural.

Of course I want to cure the problem instead of hiding it! That's why I kept trying numerous methods like creams, extracts and even laser at one point. However, I'm currently into my second week of a gluten-free diet. Maybe gluten could be a part of the problem?

That's pretty much it, I'm looking forward to hear what you have to say.
    Hey Simon, I suffer from KPRF too, might be pretty common in Sweden? Typing this from my phone with swedish autocorrect, the struggle ;) Your pics looks amazing and shows great promise, will give it a try. Thanks a lot for sharing this and everyone else for that matter. Fate in mankind has been restored. Sry for sloppy reply, not easy to write something serious on a cell :p