Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Gastroenterologist, and dermatologist in Paris?

  1. #1
    Member wewillmakeit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country: France

    Default Gastroenterologist, and dermatologist in Paris?


    I'm looking for a gastroenterologist and a dermatologist that could hep me understand / fight my rosacea.

    I never took care of my GI problems as they don't bother me very much (belly has always been very swollen and sounds like full of air) but now that I read everywhere that they could impact our skin condition I want to go that way.

    I live near Paris and I need a doc with "secteur 1" prices.

    Does anybody have any recommendation please ?

    Last edited by wewillmakeit; 6th February 2016 at 12:23 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Vbeam in Paris/France ?
    By Ariana in forum Europe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd June 2015, 07:58 PM
  2. vbeam recommendations London & Paris
    By arb161 in forum Intense pulsed light and laser
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th January 2014, 11:59 AM
  3. Best Gastroenterologist London?
    By gastro in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th December 2012, 08:11 PM
  4. What should I ask the gastroenterologist?
    By JohnDoe in forum Similar and co-existing conditions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14th January 2012, 09:13 PM
  5. Gastroenterologist
    By billybob63 in forum Similar and co-existing conditions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th May 2011, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts