Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Which cream works best to threat Redness?

  1. #1
    Member RAWARALBIHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    57
    Country: Sweden

    Default Which cream works best to threat Redness?

    Hello!

    I donīt really now what Cream i should buy to reduce my redness in the face. Is there any Cream that actually works?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWARALBIHN View Post
    Hello!

    I donīt really now what Cream i should buy to reduce my redness in the face. Is there any Cream that actually works?
    There is a cream the doctor can prescribe you, Soolantra (ivermectin). Although originally thought to be useful mainly for the pustules, in practice I and many others have found it very useful for the redness as well. It's a really nice moisturising texture as well. I would definitely recommend you ask your doctor for a prescription for it.

  3. #3
    Member RAWARALBIHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    57
    Country: Sweden

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    There is a cream the doctor can prescribe you, Soolantra (ivermectin). Although originally thought to be useful mainly for the pustules, in practice I and many others have found it very useful for the redness as well. It's a really nice moisturising texture as well. I would definitely recommend you ask your doctor for a prescription for it.
    Hi! Thanks for your answer! I will definetly try this cream. d
    Do u have both pustlers and redness? I only have trouble with cronichal visible blodvessels and redness. Do you mean that this cream is enough for u in your rosacea threatment?
    Last edited by RAWARALBIHN; 5th February 2016 at 04:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Can you share your redness pic, overall and close by in good, natural light? I am interested how it looks on other people.

  5. #5
    Member RAWARALBIHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    57
    Country: Sweden

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    Can you share your redness pic, overall and close by in good, natural light? I am interested how it looks on other people.
    Shure! This is my right cheek. The redness is very centered with a specific pattern. My nose have dilated blodvessels all over and my left cheek also got redness.
    20160320_134008.jpg

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    366

    Default

    There is not much redness, but as Nordic your skin is white so it is visible.
    If you cannot remove it (there is possibility you will not be able to do so even with laser or specifics by doctor) then you can mask it by growing some kind of beard (3-4 mm) and put light make up.
    I have darker skin than you and I mask it via light cheek make up and beard. It works great.

  7. #7
    Member RAWARALBIHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    57
    Country: Sweden

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    There is not much redness, but as Nordic your skin is white so it is visible.
    If you cannot remove it (there is possibility you will not be able to do so even with laser or specifics by doctor) then you can mask it by growing some kind of beard (3-4 mm) and put light make up.
    I have darker skin than you and I mask it via light cheek make up and beard. It works great.
    The strength of the redness on my face goes up and down and in some lights the redness looks worse than in others.

    Yeah a beard should be great! But my face hair still develops so I have to wait with beard. I use make up every day and I donīt like it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Maybe you have KPRF?

  9. #9
    Member RAWARALBIHN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    57
    Country: Sweden

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppe View Post
    Maybe you have KPRF?
    Yeah, maybe but i think kprf only affects the cheeks. There is redness on my nose to.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Hello RAWARALBIHN,

    Do you try Ivermectine for facial redness??

    Pippo
    male,laser treatments,no skincare utilized.

Similar Threads

  1. Leukeran to threat rosacea
    By RAWARALBIHN in forum Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th October 2015, 02:29 PM
  2. Science Daily - Not just skin cancer: Triplet threat from the sun
    By RSS News Bot in forum Other News Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2014, 07:10 PM
  3. Found a cream that works for me!
    By annajazz in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd November 2013, 02:25 AM
  4. Spider vein cream that actually works?
    By antwantsclear in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2nd September 2012, 11:17 PM
  5. Anti-Redness Cream
    By mikeyv in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19th October 2005, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •