Thread: Some good results

Default Some good results

Hi I'm male 27 and have bad roseaca only on my nose have had it for prob 9 years started very mild and slowly got bad anyways maybe something I do can help someone, who knows....
    I take in the morning with breakfast vitamin A 10,000iu, vitamin c 1000, beta carotene, cod liver oil, vitamin b12, complex B vitamin, berocca, and a men's muti vitamin, and at night 35 mg of zinc, vitamin A, and primrose oil
    And if i" have " to eat something bad I have doxycycline on stand by
    Can eat carrots broccoli rolled oats some brands of canned tuna or sammon
    Use tea tree anti dandruff shampoo because for some reason have dandruff and use a anti dandruff wax type stuff for hair, prob twice a week I use this shampoo to clean nose
    The beta carotene gives you a mild tanned kind of look so boosts self confidence
    The skin has got to be dry so prob at least twice a day I use a tissue to tap dry my nose
    I put sunscreen on nose every morning then a few mins later tap dry it off so nose is dry
    Clean inside of nose and shower twice a day
    If you don't know what your triggers are you should try and find out
    I'm going a wee bit of what I'm meant to be talking about but do some weights does great for self confidence- tell someone you have a problem- accept that there might not be a cure and figure out a way to live your life the best you can- stop feeling sorry for yourself and be thankful for the good things about your self- pray to God, God is a good God

Hi, how much beta carotene do you take daily?

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Hi, how much beta carotene do you take daily?
    50,000 in morning and the same around lunch time also eat carrots and try get a little sun with sun screen on area of skin effected- the sun makes things worse if I don't have sun screen on

Thanks. Did you/do you also flush? Or are you mainly treating for papules/pustules?

I take a carotenoid complex every day that includes beta carotene. But the bc is a small dose. Many people have had success with rosacea bumps and acne by adding sweet potatoes to their daily diet. Same idea. I may go up on my carotenoid complex and see how I do. Bc is good for skin density as well.

Thanks I think I will try sweet potatoes I haven't tried them yet- sorry don't know what you mean by flush sorry, when it's bad it's like big inflamed pimples kinda thing-
    Do you take vitamin A, Iv heard vitamin A converts itself into bc, if my skins not looking that flash before bed I would take like 40,000 ui before bed of vitamin A. And if like I eat something bad a couple days in a row sort of thing and think things are going to go down hill I would take vitamin A after I eat.