Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarring caused by demodex ?

Have you started anything new that could have caused an allergic reaction? A topical product? Something in your diet? Do you have any sensations with it - itching, burning?

Quote Originally Posted by Faith1989 View Post
    I know about the TTO been using Cliradex!
    Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    I don't know. But when I read that girl's blog post (in the link I provided above), she mentioned some sun exposure caused it. I think she thought it was a heat rash. I'm not sure about.

But I do think it seems fungal - dry, textured pattern, slight pinkness. I don't remember what she said she used. There was a hyperlink to it.

Do you have it around your nose/nasal folds? Could be seb derm.
    Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Have you started anything new that could have caused an allergic reaction? A topical product? Something in your diet? Do you have any sensations with it - itching, burning?
    It's extremely itchy and very red at the moment though not clear in pictures , my face and nose appear to be swollen to .. The scars initially started appearing on my lower cheeks and have now worked their way up , I really do hope I find a solution soon . I truly appreciate your replies and hope you get better soon yourself.

When did it start?

Quote Originally Posted by Armanii R View Post
    It's extremely itchy and very red at the moment though not clear in pictures , my face and nose appear to be swollen to .. The scars initially started appearing on my lower cheeks and have now worked their way up , I really do hope I find a solution soon . I truly appreciate your replies and hope you get better soon yourself.
    Oh I see. I didn't realize you had redness. I only saw the slight pink in your photos and flesh colored texture.

It could be demodex. Try Soolantra or continue with the tto 50% every night.

I've been having symptoms for a year now , but only started to acquire scarring a few months ago ,
    Soon enough I'll have no more skin to scar 😔

This is so depressing, due to this I feel I can no longer have a normal life 😔
    Anyone know of any success stories ؟

I get the redness/flushing, and my face would look blotchy a lot. I just start 1 week ago Selsun Blue, washing my face with that. I cannot even explain it, but my face is definitely less red, my pores look a bit better, my skin looks a little smoother. I am reluctant to say this will cure it, but so far it is very promising for me. This is a much better route then putting harsh medications like steroids on my face.

Here is a photo of just 1 week, before and after.

I was not planning on sharing these photos, I was just doing it for myself, but if it can help someone else, I am willing to do it :-)

pixlr_20160111125026258.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Melcet View Post
    Here is a photo of just 1 week, before and after.

I was not planning on sharing these photos, I was just doing it for myself, but if it can help someone else, I am willing to do it :-)

pixlr_20160111125026258.jpg

Wow , that's an amazing difference !
    Really happy you've found something that's lessened your redness and given you smoother skin
    I think I may have to try it myself 😊

Seriously!! It is not that expensive, and definitely worth a shot!

I just did it at night in the shower, I washed my hair with it, and then took handfuls of the suds and rubbed my face with them. I did this for 5 nights straight, now I am doing every other night.

It does cause a bit of dryness so make sure you moisturize with a light moisturizer.

I use the Selsum Blue with Aloe in it.

I will share updates in another week to let you know if its still working. Sometimes, I look in the mirror and my face looks almost pale- it is kind of freaky! Then I get excited, and the pinkness returns a little lol