Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biom8 Review

And you just signed up so you could tell us about this miracle cure, that totally works!?

Default I just bought some, and will try it out

I have suffered from Seborrheic Dermatitis for around 8 years, and although some treatments have seemed to help more than others, I am still looking for a decent solution. My yearly search tonight came across this Biom8 product, and I was searching for reviews online when I came to this thread. I have yet to come to a conclusion, so I spent the money and ordered a bottle.

It says it'll arrive in a week or so, and I'll try it out and let you know what the results are. I took photos of my face today (depressing) in case there's a significant improvement to share.

I've been using BIOM8 for around 4 weeks now, I didn't want to leave a review of the product so soon in case my symptoms came back however I have been virtually symptom free for the 4 weeks. If anyone's interested I'll post a more detailed review of BIOM8.

I've been using it almost a month now and it's the best moisturiser I've tried so far but not a miracle worker. My face has been mostly symptom free but I've also been doing dead sea salt soak/rinse once in a while (not for a week now). Definitely worth trying. It's simple and feels good on the skin so you get kind of positive vibe even for that. I doubt it clears you up if you have a really bad flare up (or at least not that fast) but anyway so far so good and I'll continue using it. Hopefully they keep manufacturing it as long as needed

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2323 View Post
    I've been using it almost a month now and it's the best moisturiser I've tried so far but not a miracle worker. My face has been mostly symptom free but I've also been doing dead sea salt soak/rinse once in a while (not for a week now). Definitely worth trying. It's simple and feels good on the skin so you get kind of positive vibe even for that. I doubt it clears you up if you have a really bad flare up (or at least not that fast) but anyway so far so good and I'll continue using it. Hopefully they keep manufacturing it as long as needed
    Yeah I agree.

The BIOM8 works well but there's a ton of other things I've done in conjunction with using the BIOM8.

I've stopped smoking altogether, I've stopped drinking alcohol unless its a really special occasion, I don't eat any unhealthy processed foods and try to stick to whole foods (with some cheat days), stopped using all other products on my skin apart from BIOM8, go to the gym on a regular basis and I take some supplements (not sure how much those are helping)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2323 View Post
    Or you could simply buy MCT oil and Sea Buckthorn seed oil and mix them together, experimenting with different ratios. That's all there is to the BIOM8 oil. You'd end up saving a fair amount of money that way, too.

But as far as I'm aware, the inclusion of Sea Buckthorn seed oil would do more harm than good, since it's a food-grade oil for Malassezia. Continues to confound me how others have had success with this oil -- I didn't see any improvement after a month and a half of using it, and upon looking at the ingredients I wasn't surprised why it didn't work, as there's nothing in there that has any considerable proven activity against Malassezia.

Quote Originally Posted by sejon View Post
    Or you could simply buy MCT oil and Sea Buckthorn seed oil and mix them together, experimenting with different ratios. That's all there is to the BIOM8 oil. You'd end up saving a fair amount of money that way, too.

But as far as I'm aware, the inclusion of Sea Buckthorn seed oil would do more harm than good, since it's a food-grade oil for Malassezia. Continues to confound me how others have had success with this oil -- I didn't see any improvement after a month and a half of using it, and upon looking at the ingredients I wasn't surprised why it didn't work, as there's nothing in there that has any considerable proven activity against Malassezia.
    I thought the same thing when I looked at the ingredients, I was very surprised when it worked so well.

I had a theory that the oil may control the amount of sebum produced therefore stopping the Malassezia being able to feed so much, however that's pure speculation.

Default Biom8

Quote Originally Posted by Shawners View Post
    BIOM8 is designed for people who have seb derm. I have had severe seb derm for over 2 decades. I have used this product for over 2 months and ever since day 5 or so of using BIOM8, I basically have zero signs of seb derm....I am not making this up and I have no real reason to talk up BIOM8 except that I don't want seb derm sufferers to suffer as I did. So, yes, if you are looking for something to heal your seb derm...BIOM8 just might do the trick..It has worked a miracle on my skin!
    I have had SD for upwards of 6 years and I have had the same experience with BIOM8 ... I have only been using it for 4 days, mind you, but I cried this morning when i felt the skin on my face -- smooth as silk. It's like brand new skin. No burning, no flakes, not a stitch of redness. I can follow up in a month or so to let you know if I experience any side effects or returning symptoms. As of right now, I have never seen my skin like this since I was in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by missashley View Post
    I have had SD for upwards of 6 years and I have had the same experience with BIOM8 ... I have only been using it for 4 days, mind you, but I cried this morning when i felt the skin on my face -- smooth as silk. It's like brand new skin. No burning, no flakes, not a stitch of redness. I can follow up in a month or so to let you know if I experience any side effects or returning symptoms. As of right now, I have never seen my skin like this since I was in high school.
    That's great news. How do you use it? Do you wash your face first, and try and remove flakes or use it over the top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ginaisred View Post
    That's great news. How do you use it? Do you wash your face first, and try and remove flakes or use it over the top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is recommended that you wash your face first and then apply a tiny amount of BIOM8 while your face is still air drying