Thread: Has anyone tried Homeopathy for rosacea?

Default Has anyone tried Homeopathy for rosacea?

Hi, I was wondering if any of you have had success with homeopathy? As I'm thinking I might give it a go.

I have used it only once before, when I was 21 or 22 (I'm now 37) as I was having bouts of flushing (didn't realise I had rosacea) & my GP prescribed me beta-blockers which I took for 3 months and I had a terrible reaction to, it caused me to have awful cystic acne which didn't go down & I suffered for months.
    Desperate I saw a homeopath and after spending 90mins discussing aspects of my life, lifestyle and personality the lady gave me a course of little pills to take for 2 weeks & I was amazed at how quickly the cystic acne cleared up. I had never suffered with acne before and would only get the odd spot.

Fast forward to present day & my skin is the worst its ever been. Since Jan 2015 I would say my skin has deteriorated. It started by me sitting under a cold air vent at work as the breeze/draught was far too strong for my delicate skin & it resulted in broken blood vessels on my my upper left cheek. The broken blood vessels and background redness has been my main worry but now, for the past 2 weeks, I'm contending with an outbreak of p&ps and my face looks a state.

I'm debating whether its worth going down the homeopathy path again?

I'm highly stressed at the moment over my skin as I don't recognise the person in the mirror :-(

Thanks
    Ali
    Attached Images
    Last edited by beamal; 2nd January 2016 at 08:50 AM.

hi beamal,

I've tried homeopathy for the flushing but it didn't work. However, that doesn't mean that it won't work for you. If you've already had success with it for skin condition, why not trying again? I would.

Default 72 homeopathy remedies related to rosacea

Hi Ali, I'm currently using homeopathy for my rosacea and have used 4 different remedies so far. To date, none of these have cleared my rosacea, but my homeopath says there are about 72 remedies that relate to rosacea. My homeopath is very experienced so I don't expect to need to go through another 68 to find 'the one'. So far what's been really working wonders for me is no dairy/no gluten/no sugar/ etc (2 weeks and counting). My acne rosacea hasn't flared, my bumps remain, so only time will tell. Happy to hear someone else is trying homeopathy, I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Monica