Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wonderful improvement of my flushing rosacea with liver and gallbladder flushes

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Hi Marie, It's great to hear that you're still much improved!

I went to my first cinema movie since my rosacea took hold and my face burned like crazy. I had propanolol in me - so my flushing was minimal - just a dark pinkness. But yowza, burn city. Do you still find that you can see movies now?

I got cold feet about the liver cleanses. You know all the debate on the Internet about them - some believe they work, some don't. Still, it seems if you benefited, they must do something for rosacea. But am still a bit hesitant. Mainly because I struggled drinking the colonscopy drink and not sure if I can tolerate the liver cleanse - which I understand can be challenging, too. Did you find that to be so? I couldn't keep mine down and then flushed terribly.

That's great about Niagen. I started to take it but then gave up on it. Perhaps I should revisit it. I still have plenty.

I've gone through a series of lasers with a derm who's very good. Those have helped the most. And a Botox anti-flushing procedure (painful!) and not full proof. Right now, I've been keeping things simple. I use calamine lotion to help bring down flushes. I learned the tip from a rosacean's post on curezone or one of those sites. Seems a pretty good lotion to have on hand.

Anyway, thanks so very much for your update! Your rosacea sounds like mine. The post you wrote about all of the things you could do again post cleanse - being in a room with indoor heat, being in a movie theater or restaurant, etc - all things that I struggle with. It's always nice to hear of people overcoming this condition!
    Hi ! I am curious , do you flush in a movie theater because of the heat ? I always freeze to death when i go to the moives . They need to shut off those vents !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3boys View Post
    Hi ! I am curious , do you flush in a movie theater because of the heat ? I always freeze to death when i go to the moives . They need to shut off those vents !!!!
    Hi, I'm not sure what causes the flushing. I didn't feel warm in the theater. I'm sensitive to lights, so I wondered if it was the movie screen brightness. Wasn't sitting too close, though. I do notice that packed places of people can set off my flushing. Restaurants, dr's waiting rooms, etc. Even if I don't feel warm. I wish our theaters would be too cold.

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Hi Marie, It's great to hear that you're still much improved!

I went to my first cinema movie since my rosacea took hold and my face burned like crazy. I had propanolol in me - so my flushing was minimal - just a dark pinkness. But yowza, burn city. Do you still find that you can see movies now?

I got cold feet about the liver cleanses. You know all the debate on the Internet about them - some believe they work, some don't. Still, it seems if you benefited, they must do something for rosacea. But am still a bit hesitant. Mainly because I struggled drinking the colonscopy drink and not sure if I can tolerate the liver cleanse - which I understand can be challenging, too. Did you find that to be so? I couldn't keep mine down and then flushed terribly.

That's great about Niagen. I started to take it but then gave up on it. Perhaps I should revisit it. I still have plenty.

I've gone through a series of lasers with a derm who's very good. Those have helped the most. And a Botox anti-flushing procedure (painful!) and not full proof. Right now, I've been keeping things simple. I use calamine lotion to help bring down flushes. I learned the tip from a rosacean's post on curezone or one of those sites. Seems a pretty good lotion to have on hand.

Anyway, thanks so very much for your update! Your rosacea sounds like mine. The post you wrote about all of the things you could do again post cleanse - being in a room with indoor heat, being in a movie theater or restaurant, etc - all things that I struggle with. It's always nice to hear of people overcoming this condition!
    Hi hg24,

Yes, I can go to the movie or watch a film at home without flushing. But let's see next winter how I am doing.
    Liver cleanses are very good at clearing inflammation from the body (that's why it got rid of the severe shoulder pain I had). I believe that it made my rosacea better because it cleared some inflammation that was making my rosacea worse but the root cause of my rosacea is something else.

I didn't find liver cleanses that difficult to do. The worse was drinking the magnesium sulfate (I can understand it was too much for you) and feeling a bit tired and nauseous in the morning) but altogether I was fine. Drinking the olive oil mixture was not a problem at all and it didn"t make me sick. I don't believe that there are any serious risks doing it, unless you have serious health issues (like kidney problem for instance).

Niagen is really helping and I have ordered some more. Too bad it is so expensive.

That lazer helps you is a really good point. I don't think my skin could take it and I am anyway far too afraid to try it.
    We all find our own ways to improve even if at times we may feel we'll never make it to that point. I don't feel I have won the battle but I know that things are not as desperate as I used to think.
    I'll keep updating about the niagen experiment and anything new happening.

Thanks, Marie! Appreciate your feedback.

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

hi marie..

how is it going with liver cleanse method. do you still having good results?

your symptoms are just like mine. and I have used roaccutane seven years ago. may be I have harmed my liver and this is the cause of my bad flushings. so I want to try this liver and gallbladder cleanse method. but I couldn't open the link you gave. please can you write how it is applied. Im waiting for your reply.. thanks so much.

emel,

Here is the correct link:

http://www.iraisemyhealth.info/liver-cleanse.html

Quote Originally Posted by emel View Post
    hi marie..

your symptoms are just like mine. and I have used roaccutane seven years ago. may be I have harmed my liver and this is the cause of my bad flushings. so I want to try this liver and gallbladder cleanse method. but I couldn't open the link you gave. please can you write how it is applied. Im waiting for your reply.. thanks so much.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by emel View Post
    hi marie..

Hi Emel,
    Liver cleanse has decreased the severity of my rosacea by getting rid of the inflammation in the body, so, I am in a much better place now. However' it hasn't cured my rosacea. I still flush but not as bad and not as often as I used to. Also the sensitivity of my skin is greatly reduced. I had come to a point where I had constant neurogenic feelings. The link Brady Barrows gives is the right one. You'll get all the information needed on this Web site. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Souris24 View Post
    Hi Emel,
    Liver cleanse has decreased the severity of my rosacea by getting rid of the inflammation in the body, so, I am in a much better place now. However' it hasn't cured my rosacea. I still flush but not as bad and not as often as I used to. Also the sensitivity of my skin is greatly reduced. I had come to a point where I had constant neurogenic feelings. The link Brady Barrows gives is the right one. You'll get all the information needed on this Web site. Good luck.
    thanks...