Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful improvement of my flushing rosacea with liver and gallbladder flushes

Default Wonderful improvement of my flushing rosacea with liver and gallbladder flushes

Just want to tell that I have been able to reduce my rosacea symptoms by 80% with liver and gallbladder flushes. That is really a miracle for me who thought that my rosacea was sun damage induced. Iíve tried so many things over the last 7 years to stop the progression of the condition without success (elimination diets, homeopathy, Traditional Chinese Medecine, colon cleanse, clonidine on a daily basis and beta blockers occasionally (both have helped me), supplements (high dose vit C did a great job last winter). I have had mainly flushing but also P&Pís at times. Last summer, my skin became so very dry and crazy sensitive and the flushing burning so invalidating that I was questioning my capacity to continue working. Everything would make me flush and burn and fans and ice packs were always close at hands. I decided to try liver flushes (following Andrea Moritzís method) after reading about a forum member who said that it got rid of his bumps ( but not the flushing). As I was having more and more bumps I decided to try and see if it would help with it. I did not think it could help with the flushing. After the second liver flush, I noticed my skin had calmed down a lot. I have now done 4 liver flushes and I have my life back. It is winter but I can sleep without awaking at night with cheeks in fire, I can watch a film without having to hold a ice pack against my burning cheeks, I can simply be at home with the heating on without problem, I can go to a restaurant, to a movie, to a cafť without flushing, I can laugh, eat and drink hot food and beverage, I can walk in the brisk air without having to suffer terrible rebound flushing in the eveningÖ and my mind is free from anxiety and depression. I am now slowly weaning myself off the clonidine without adverse effect. On the top of these wonderful results on the rosacea I have also gotten rid of bad joint pain in my shoulders. Iíll continue with the liver flushes as long as I feel the healing progresses. I do it once a month. If there is anyone interested in trying, here is the link of the site I relied on to do it that gathers all the information needed - http://www.iraisemyhealth.info/liver-cleanse.html- It is from a French guy who cured many of his ailments (he did 22 liver flushes) that he decided to create the site to share his experience of liver and gallbladder cleanse. There is an English version of it. It is a great, very well documented and genuine site (he has nothing to sell). I really hope it can help some the way it is helping me. With my best wishes to all. Marie
    Last edited by Souris24; 28th December 2015 at 06:16 PM.

Wow! That is great, Marie! I've read so many of your posts over the years here as my rosacea is similar to yours. Flushing, flushing and more flushing with occasional bumps. I'm so happy that you found relief!

Do you feel you were helped by both the liver and gallbladder flushes? Or one more than the other?

When you say your skin calmed down a lot after the second liver flush, do you mean a reduction in your flushing was noticeable? Or just that your skin wasn't as sensitive?

What is the thinking behind the liver and gallbladder flushes? Does it take away inflammatory toxins that cause our flushing? I've been looking more at hormonal influences on my flushing and believe I read about things like milk thistle that can help rid the body of certain bad estrogens and other toxins.
    Last edited by hg24; 28th December 2015 at 06:48 PM.

Also Marie, when you took high dose Vit C last winter, what kind did you take? And how much? I've just been taking 2000 mg a day of ascorbic acid with 50 mg of rutin, but I'm wondering if that's the best form or even enough.

Hi hg24,

Liver and gallbladder cleanse is a one and same thing. When you do a cleanse, it works on both. When I say that after the second cleanse my skin calmed down it means that both the sensitivity and the flushing decreased dramatically. Liver cleanse flushes the toxins out of your liver and therefore your body, decreasing thus inflammation. Take the time to read the explanations given in the link and have a look at the pictures that shows what that guy flushed out of his body when doing this cleanse (balls of fat and cholesterol). I flush out stones each time I do it though not as many as he does. The liver is one of the most improtant organ in the body if not the most important. If it cannot function properly (digest, filter...) because it is clogged up then the whole body will be negatively impacted, hence inflammatory responses throughout the body (joint pain, skin desease, chronic conditions...). Read and try it. It can only help you.

Yeah, just read through and looked at the photos. Pretty amazing. Thanks for the link and success story!

Quote Originally Posted by Souris24 View Post
    Hi hg24,

Liver and gallbladder cleanse is a one and same thing. When you do a cleanse, it works on both. When I say that after the second cleanse my skin calmed down it means that both the sensitivity and the flushing decreased dramatically. Liver cleanse flushes the toxins out of your liver and therefore your body, decreasing thus inflammation. Take the time to read the explanations given in the link and have a look at the pictures that shows what that guy flushed out of his body when doing this cleanse (balls of fat and cholesterol). I flush out stones each time I do it though not as many as he does. The liver is one of the most improtant organ in the body if not the most important. If it cannot function properly (digest, filter...) because it is clogged up then the whole body will be negatively impacted, hence inflammatory responses throughout the body (joint pain, skin desease, chronic conditions...). Read and try it. It can only help you.
    I read it as i suffer from a swollen nose and get a big flare up every night when I go to sleep. The only concern I have is how safe is it, because the medical community consider a liver cleanse as crank science. I'm going to read more from other sources about the safety before I try it, especially if it worked for you by doing it only 1 time per month.
    Last edited by Daens; 29th December 2015 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Also Marie, when you took high dose Vit C last winter, what kind did you take? And how much? I've just been taking 2000 mg a day of ascorbic acid with 50 mg of rutin, but I'm wondering if that's the best form or even enough.
    Sorry, I didn't see this message yesterday. I took 4000 mg per day (1000mg 4x along the day). I took esther C vit C which is more potent that regular vitC (which I had tried at such dosage but with no effect). The brand I used was SOLGAR - http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...c+vit+C+solgar. It reduced my flushing tremendously but for 6 months only (but that was really worth it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Daens View Post
    I read it as i suffer from a swollen nose and get a big flare up every night when I go to sleep. The only concern I have is how safe is it, because the medical community consider a liver cleanse as crank science. I'm going to read more from other sources about the safety before I try it, especially if it worked for you by doing it only 1 time per month.
    Hi Daens, the medical community consider as crank science pretty much everything that is not conventional medicine (at least that is my opinion). I think it is a good idea to do more research if you have concern about the safety. I, for myself, know many people who did it and keep doing it once or twice a year and none of them had any problem. However, that is not an easy thing to do as you may not feel very good on the day of the cleanse but nothing very bad either. For example, after drinking the olive oil/pomelo at 10 pm, I have a totally sleepless night (but I don't feel bad). The morning after, I feel pretty nauseus and tired but by noon I am already much better. I wouldn't advise to do it more than once a month simply because your body has to recover (that is quite a powerful method). There are plenty testimonies on the site which you can read to have an idea of what people experienced. I haven't yet added but I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Souris24 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see this message yesterday. I took 4000 mg per day (1000mg 4x along the day). I took esther C vit C which is more potent that regular vitC (which I had tried at such dosage but with no effect). The brand I used was SOLGAR - http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...c+vit+C+solgar. It reduced my flushing tremendously but for 6 months only (but that was really worth it!)
    Thanks, Marie! Isn't it weird how some of our treatments only work for a while? Still, any relief is relief. So we'll take it!

Hi Souris - that's excellent news about your improvement.

Did you ever take accutane? So many people with rosacea on the board do seem to have including me, which has either caused or made the rosacea worse. Acctuane has been associated with liver damage and various digestion issues such as IBS. It is unsurprising if the skin ends up trying to do some of the elimination work that the liver is now less capable of doing following accutane.