Thread: KPRF, LRP-1 and Metalloproteinases

Quote Originally Posted by poppe View Post
    Strange. I also have a "rough" cheeks.
    same here poppe. though I used to not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxcooperxx View Post
    Exactly lol
    Hey,
    How do you feel today?

I'll receive my first shipment of Ashwagandha in a few days and I'm planning on giving continuous updates here. Some background info: Male, 26 years old. Been suffering with KPRF pretty much since early puberty with it gradually worsening every year. I'd describe my baseline redness as severe. I'm the least red the first 15 minutes after I wake up, then it it just gets worse and worse until it reaches baseline. Like most, I often (but not always) flush from alcohol, exercise, warm or cold weather, certain types of food (eating too much sugar/wheat too fast etc).

I've tried pretty much all the classic KP remedies, nothing has ever come close to reducing it even a bit. I've already taken several (clear) photos of the different stages of redness (early morning, baseline, flushing) and if I find the Ashwagandha to be working even the slightest bit, I will upload these together with new ones for all to see.

After +10 years with this affliction I've grown cynical and bitter and I don't expect it to work, at all. But in the words of François de La Rochefoucauld, "Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end."

Quote Originally Posted by swingline1 View Post
    I'll receive my first shipment of Ashwagandha in a few days and I'm planning on giving continuous updates here. Some background info: Male, 26 years old. Been suffering with KPRF pretty much since early puberty with it gradually worsening every year. I'd describe my baseline redness as severe. I'm the least red the first 15 minutes after I wake up, then it it just gets worse and worse until it reaches baseline. Like most, I often (but not always) flush from alcohol, exercise, warm or cold weather, certain types of food (eating too much sugar/wheat too fast etc).

I've tried pretty much all the classic KP remedies, nothing has ever come close to reducing it even a bit. I've already taken several (clear) photos of the different stages of redness (early morning, baseline, flushing) and if I find the Ashwagandha to be working even the slightest bit, I will upload these together with new ones for all to see.

After +10 years with this affliction I've grown cynical and bitter and I don't expect it to work, at all. But in the words of François de La Rochefoucauld, "Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end."
    Welcome aboard friend .

Thanks for trying it out . hope it goes well for you .

You got the swanson's brand ?

Quote Originally Posted by davekelly View Post
    Welcome aboard friend .

Thanks for trying it out . hope it goes well for you .

You got the swanson's brand ?
    Thank you. No, I went with a brand called Pukka.

Quote Originally Posted by poppe View Post
    Hey,
    How do you feel today?
    Still good thanks poppe, pic of today...
    image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Xxcooperxx View Post
    Still good thanks poppe, pic of today...
    image.jpg
    Nice.
    Could you make one larger foto?

Quick update, I just took my first two capsules of Ashwagandha. Each one contains 650 mg of whole Ashwagandha root and I'll start off with two capsules twice a day, in other words 2600 mg a day. If I don't experience any unwanted side effects the next couple of days I'll add another daily 650 mg to that.

Quick update, I just took my first two capsules of Ashwagandha. Each one contains 650 mg of whole Ashwagandha root and I'll start off with two capsules twice a day, in other words 2600 mg a day. If I don't experience any unwanted side effects the next couple of days I'll add another daily 650 mg to that.
    All the best matey

That pukka brand is organic .. Should even be better than swanson's brand

Is it the 60 capsules one you've got ?