Thread: Take a guess? Vet wondering about this.

Question Take a guess? Vet wondering about this.

So lately I have had a rash,I have had my whole life, get worse as the year progresses on. It gets very dry and I have these dumb bumps all over my body. Legs chest neck arms stomach. It's not on my hands or feet, back or shoulder but everywhere else some of these little bumps(on my arms) what look like little white tails and some are just hard little balls. It's affected my social life so much and I'm not a bad looking guy but my eyebrows have played a role in the lack of confidence I need. It's like a earth with no mountains. Eyebrows shape the face. My whole life I have had this problem but got steadily worse as I grew older. Not wanting to go to school because of the ridicule. I went for the dermatologist who very long ago said it was eczema but he prescribed me ellidel. Which worked good but couldn't afford.
    I'm headed back to the dermatologist Monday but would like to get a few personal opinions. Thanks.

Default Pictures are done below

Hi, your eyebrows don't look bad to me. Truly. As a short term solution, have you ever tried eyebrow pencil or powder or gel? Looking at your photos, it looks like it would be easy to mimic eyebrows in the outside half - with just a minimal amount of touchup. Just enough to give the illusion of more growth there.

Also, products like Latisse, foe regrowth of eyelashes, are showing off-label results of regrowing eyebrow hair.

And hair transplants are available now for eyebrows.

Hard to know what skin condition you have. Keratosis pilaris? Many people have that.

Your doctor should do bloodwork to check for any other issues. Half eyebrows can sometimes indicate thyroid issues.
    Last edited by hg24; 15th November 2015 at 12:50 PM.