Thread: Anyone ever buy prescriptions online? Canadian pharmacy?

Default Anyone ever buy prescriptions online? Canadian pharmacy?

I'm so fed up with Derms. The derm in my hometown is freaking dark, African black for ****'s sake. She has never had a skin problem. Ever. I want to go on a low-dose accutane course to get rid of my oil, therefore, getting rid of my seb derm, flakiness from oily skin, comedones and pimples, and help smooth my rosacea affected areas, but I cannot seem to convince them. I think they just don't want to jump through all the hoops to get me the low-dose treatment. My skin really isn't that bad, but the multitude of problems add up and everyday it's something new.

I'm thinking about ordering accutane online from a Canadian pharmacy. It's the only way I can get it, so it seems. Anyone ever do this and receive effective product?

I've been on this forum for awhile now, and have tried most of the conventional methods. Looking to treat all symptoms at the same time, hence the accutane.

A pharmacy in Canada will require a valid US prescription. But there are drug sellers in India that pretend to be Canadian pharmacies -- I believe the Indian drugs are identical to what we buy in the US or Canada, but the product will ship from India. The FDA is always after these Indian guys, for "mis-branding" their websites, and the websites sometimes get shut down. The Indian companies are real though, and aren't scammers.

Look at the FAQ or shipping or prescription-requirement sections of the webpage, and you can figure out if it's actually a Canadian pharmacy. Or call the 800 number, and the accent will be Indian, and definitely not Canadian. Or google the address and you'll see it's a parking garage in Toronto, or something equally out of place.

But the larger issue is that you need to do a lot of research before you decide to take a pill without a doctor's prescription. I'm all in favor of research, but Accutane?? It's got a lot of health risks. If you do enough research you'll probably talk yourself out of the idea. But you'll notice that European research is more favorable to the idea than US research -- I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Busby View Post
    A pharmacy in Canada will require a valid US prescription. But there are drug sellers in India that pretend to be Canadian pharmacies -- I believe the Indian drugs are identical to what we buy in the US or Canada, but the product will ship from India. The FDA is always after these Indian guys, for "mis-branding" their websites, and the websites sometimes get shut down. The Indian companies are real though, and aren't scammers.

Look at the FAQ or shipping or prescription-requirement sections of the webpage, and you can figure out if it's actually a Canadian pharmacy. Or call the 800 number, and the accent will be Indian, and definitely not Canadian. Or google the address and you'll see it's a parking garage in Toronto, or something equally out of place.

But the larger issue is that you need to do a lot of research before you decide to take a pill without a doctor's prescription. I'm all in favor of research, but Accutane?? It's got a lot of health risks. If you do enough research you'll probably talk yourself out of the idea. But you'll notice that European research is more favorable to the idea than US research -- I don't know why.
    This website requires no prescription (I know, sketchy) and ships from the USA or India, so most likely from India. I've done loads of research on Accutane over the years and know the side-effects. I planned to take 5mg a day, one of the lowest doses ever recorded to be effective in reducing oil. Users have reported virtually no serious side-effects, just slightly dry lips, eyes and patches of dry skin at times. 5mg seems to be safe enough to try without a doctor's supervision, but I also planned to get monthly blood tests by myself. I figured if after 2 months I don't see any positive changes, I will stop.