Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antiparasite program

Default Antiparasite program

Well well im going one theory at the time so this is mine well one of them i think a lot of parisaits can also effect ar skin in and out of the body su i started to use this program by somone calld dr. Clark i think not shore...well in a way if are body is relef of parisaits it could maybe lead to beter skin also im on a leeky gut diet its all new to me and wird today is day 6 sinc a started the program and i think day 5 on diet i and later al have liver klening i gessss and i use two crems for now and all keep you posted on how it goes and also would love to know is anyone try this before love to know their expiriense, opinions, advice...so it last about 40 days this program so ill just try to find out other informacions about thes disises and let you know every 2-3 days how its going adios amigos

Hello,

Never try this, hope it will improve your skin !

Thank you to keep us update !

Optimismum

Hii just to give a smal update i was busy...
    So i don know is it a dermatitis or rosocea just to say that first...
    So i cant rimember now but im on day 8-9 tomarow 10 i think it lasts for 41 days(yeeeyy happy me)
    But anyway to say it takes some time to get use to taking this but you know what you have to do...
    So to say my skin is not looking muche better to be honest but i use creams every day and new diet am on maybe its a bit too much for start but im stiking whit it but i feel way better this sounds kinda stupid cozzz i was sad moust of the time and disapointed but i m starting to change i dont know why is it me, things i use on my skin or this...only i do have some troble sleeping but last night it kinda get better tnx for the advice guys got my blod test and urin whell everything looks ok said the doctor but to say to all the people who will maybe try to use this is to try to go thro it if it does not makes you fell worse cuzzz i had days when i wonted to say o f##k this to trash whit it but ill try to go to the end and let you know it may not help me or even 99% of you but if it helps that 1% or one person im glad im doing it
    So thats that for today i know not much but i ll keep on writing on very bad english

Quote Originally Posted by ihavetoasky View Post
    Well well im going one theory at the time so this is mine well one of them i think a lot of parisaits can also effect ar skin in and out of the body su i started to use this program by somone calld dr. Clark i think not shore...well in a way if are body is relef of parisaits it could maybe lead to beter skin also im on a leeky gut diet its all new to me and wird today is day 6 sinc a started the program and i think day 5 on diet i and later al have liver klening i gessss and i use two crems for now and all keep you posted on how it goes and also would love to know is anyone try this before love to know their expiriense, opinions, advice...so it last about 40 days this program so ill just try to find out other informacions about thes disises and let you know every 2-3 days how its going adios amigos
    Hello:
    I have done parasite cleanses in the past and they did seem to help my rosacea. I used a product called Humaworm.
    Let us know how you do! Best of luck.
    Queta
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes i will i write offten but pls do tell more about your experience after all you know more then me

Quote Originally Posted by ihavetoasky View Post
    Yes i will i write offten but pls do tell more about your experience after all you know more then me
    For the record. I am also doing this. This is the standard naturopathic/herbal treatment for any kind of parasite infection

Im not 100% shore that this is for all the parisait but yee its for parisaits do tell how it blabla detales are goood

Day 14 or 15 can t remember im feeling good and i geting useto using the program i do have troble sleeping but do not know why but i think this is helping me on how im filling but it somehow looks long 41 day and you have to eat "light" and no fast foods and its hard cozz honesly sometimes there noting else im in a smal town but the thing i wanna say is i think its kinda good for flushings i think maybe its the food or i dont know but the flushing is better i dont get stres that much and im calmer...tnx for lisnening we be hearning after few days but if anyone went throug this would be helpful let me know

Day 20 was today tomarow 21 its liver clensing for 2 days we ll see how it will go and ill let you know

Hi did a liver clensing i gess magnesiom sulfat sucks:/ still 20 days left it was kinda bad to do this but ok i wonnt juge...hope it helps