Thread: Tea tree soap & Neem oil

Default Tea tree soap & Neem oil

Hi everyone, thought I'd let you know my progression so far, my face at one point was covered in acne Rosacea, I didn't want to leave my front door!! Since then after reading wonderful things on this forum I bought some tea tree soap......best thing I ever did, wow what a transformation, it's taken about a week to see improvement, there are still some bumps and the odd whitehead, but nothing like before, I was getting at least 15 new whiteheads each day, now maybe just 2 or 3, some days none.

I have now bought some Neem oil, still very new at this, but will definitely update with how the oil goes. As for the smell, if you don't mind peanut butter smell, which I don't, you will be fine.

Good luck to you all, hope this has helped someone else struggling like I was.

I found the smell of neem oil to be way worse than just a peanut butter smell, it simply stinks, and the taste is also very bad (when it reaches the lips).
    Also, it is hard to wash it off the skin, because it's pretty water resistant.

Default Outcome to Neem soap

Thanks for your reply.... Yes the taste if you get it on your lips is disgusting, unfortunately the Neem soap hasn't worked as well as the TTO soap, I'm sticking to tea tree soap and oil, much better on me, I have oily skin so drying out isn't a problem for me and when it does I apply tea tree cream with some TTO mixed in.......sorted!!!!!