Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Did people recover from Mirvaso long term rebound flushing & pain

I would like to say that there's a distinct difference between "not working" and "making your situation a lot worse" which Mirvaso initially did for me. When I think of a product not really working my first thought is that it just doesn't provide desired improvement, not that it causes an extreme rebound reaction ( which was my experience, you've read about it ).

I know dealing with this is mentally, physically and emotionally draining.

Hang in there, Tiny. x

Quote Originally Posted by •Velvet•Lilac• View Post
    I would like to say that there's a distinct difference between "not working" and "making your situation a lot worse" which Mirvaso initially did for me. When I think of a product not really working my first thought is that it just doesn't provide desired improvement, not that it causes an extreme rebound reaction ( which was my experience, you've read about it ).

I know dealing with this is mentally, physically and emotionally draining.

Hang in there, Tiny. x
    Thank you so much! I appreciate your comment and support! I am feeling hopeful that I will eventually get through this. I remember you. Can you remind me of your experience with Mirvaso (if you don't mind). Thank you! ♥

My husband is a scientist. Pretty early on in this disaster he was definitely going to contact the people that developed Mirvaso so he could directly speak to them about this, what it does, how this happened (the severe and chronic nerve pain), and how to heal and recover from it. Maybe he should still contact them.

A couple days before I used Mirvaso, I got my hair cut super short in a pixie cut. Everyone was encouraging me to cut my hair. Saying that I was so beautiful with such a petite and feminine face and flawless perfect skin. Little did I know that a couple days later I would use a cream from a dermatologist and destroy my face.

Yes, my husband is going to contact them. Eye doctors are next on my list to check me out. I am having good results on my skin with 5% azelaic acid mixed into a clarifying lotion prescribed by my naturopath. I will never use products by galderma again. Good riddance to them. Worst experience of my life. Still hoping I will recover.

I don't believe in hell. But, if there was a hell they would just put Mirvaso on you and that would be hell. Just Mirvaso rebound nerve pain, flushing, bumps all over face, unable to eat, sleep, or do much of anything, breathing through your nose hurts, and depression and severe anxiety, constantly getting sore throats, and losing friends. That's hell. Galderma invented hell.

When you go to hell the devil is a dermatologist funded by galderma that worked on the clinical trials and they just prescribe Mirvaso.

The Mirvaso caused a vasomotor malfunction all through my face and head. That's why I get daily migraines and trigeminal nerve pain and intense heat through my ear canals and flushing like I never experienced before. It triggered multiple neurogenic problems in my face. It caused an immune mast cell disfunction in my face. And all kinds of hypersensitivity. That's why I can't eat food. My face thinks it's allergic to everything. All kinds of things will trigger bumps all over my face. I have even become hypersensitive to my own normal hormones. I have normal hormones and never had acne in my life and no family history. Now I get huge welts all over my face. And now my beautiful perfect skin is covered in scars. This is what Mirvaso does and how it destroys faces and lives. Skin health was my number one priority in my lifestyle and diet. I had flawless skin with no make-up. A dermatologist and Mirvaso destroyed it.
    Last edited by TinyDancer; 17th January 2016 at 02:06 AM.

Default Nerve damage from stopping blood flow through over constriction

There are blood vessels in the trigeminal nerves. If you have injury to those nerves and the blood vessels become so small that blood flow is stopped for an extended period of time there will be nerve damage: neuropathy. Mirvaso is for moderate to severe facial redness. That is the visual indication of enlarged blood vessels. I had pale, clear, healthy skin with no redness. None. Zero. Applying Mirvaso to my face caused my blood vessels to shrink so small they were constricted to the point of closure or near closure. Blood flow was stopped to my trigeminal nerves for 48 hours. And I was in the healing process recovery from a minor and temporary injury to the nerves. So, I have spent the past five month and counting with serious neuropathic pain in my face.

Default Ben Goldacre

Ben Goldacre is an excellent doctor and epidemiologist. He sheds light on the horrendous pharmaceutical industry. The clinical trials. It explains everything about why the so called stage 3 clinical trials allowed for this dangerous, life destroying drug to be approved by the fda, health canada, and all the other countries. He wrote two books: Bad Pharma and Bad Science. And two TED talks by the same names. And he has a website called Bad Science. Definitely check it out. Every doctor and patient should be as educated as he is. And yet doctors are not educated about any of this. They choose ignorance, and harm people as a result. Here is the bad science talk. http://youtu.be/h4MhbkWJzKk
    Last edited by TinyDancer; 9th February 2016 at 06:59 AM.