Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Anti Redness Moisturizer Free Sample

Quote Originally Posted by RaymondS View Post
    Hi real , is this cream just like say a makeup ..hiding it until it is washed off?
    Any long term benefits?
    I understand like when I put a zinc sunscreen on it mask the redness.
    Yes, its a good way of looking at it as a form of make up, which will eventually diminish and be washed off (I NEVER wash my face however, inflames the redness).

Some of the ingredients do indeed provide long term benefits:

Titanium Dioxide: Excellent physical sun screen ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titani...n_the_industry )

Allantoin: Keratolyic, cell proliferation, wound healing ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allant...and_toiletries )

Quote Originally Posted by realwork View Post
    Hello,

I have been suffering from keratosis pilaris rubra faceii for two decades. It is a horrible skin condition which causes facial redness similar to rosacea, however the root cause is different.

After many years of frustration trying hundreds of supposed anti-redness moisturizers and products, I decided to create my own moisturizer based on the ingredients I noticed had a positive effect on my red skin. It has taken about a year, but I have come to a stage now where I believe I am close to my final formulation of ingredients.

I would like to offer a free sample to members here to see if it has a positive effect on their facial redness. All you would need to do in return is post a review so I get feedback of its effectiveness.

I can post the moisturizer free of charge to anywhere in the UK.

Active Ingredients:

Zinc Oxide: Whitening effect reducing redness, skin soothing, anti-septic, anti-microbial and fungicidal.

Allatoin: Skin protectant, softens skin, keratolytic, causes rapid cell regeneration and proliferation and speeds up the natural processes of the skin by increasing the water content.

Titanium Dioxide: Whitening effect reducing redness.

Inactive ingredients:

Aqua, Rice Bran Oil, Glycerine, Glycerol Mono Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Please post a reply if you would be interested.

Thanks,

realwork
    But... Cetyl Alcohol and Phenoxyethanol don't get worse your redness? Should be two vasodilatatory substances...

Quote Originally Posted by realwork View Post
    Yes, its a good way of looking at it as a form of make up, which will eventually diminish and be washed off (I NEVER wash my face however, inflames the redness).

Some of the ingredients do indeed provide long term benefits:

Titanium Dioxide: Excellent physical sun screen ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titani...n_the_industry )

Allantoin: Keratolyic, cell proliferation, wound healing ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allant...and_toiletries )

Are you still using this cream mate??