Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Redness Moisturizer Free Sample

Default Anti Redness Moisturizer Free Sample

Hello,

I have been suffering from keratosis pilaris rubra faceii for two decades. It is a horrible skin condition which causes facial redness similar to rosacea, however the root cause is different.

After many years of frustration trying hundreds of supposed anti-redness moisturizers and products, I decided to create my own moisturizer based on the ingredients I noticed had a positive effect on my red skin. It has taken about a year, but I have come to a stage now where I believe I am close to my final formulation of ingredients.

I would like to offer a free sample to members here to see if it has a positive effect on their facial redness. All you would need to do in return is post a review so I get feedback of its effectiveness.

I can post the moisturizer free of charge to anywhere in the UK.

Active Ingredients:

Zinc Oxide: Whitening effect reducing redness, skin soothing, anti-septic, anti-microbial and fungicidal.

Allatoin: Skin protectant, softens skin, keratolytic, causes rapid cell regeneration and proliferation and speeds up the natural processes of the skin by increasing the water content.

Titanium Dioxide: Whitening effect reducing redness.

Inactive ingredients:

Aqua, Rice Bran Oil, Glycerine, Glycerol Mono Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Please post a reply if you would be interested.

Thanks,

realwork

Hi Realwork

Same here Ive had it for 2 decades

Are you are Flusher ?

Quote Originally Posted by davekelly View Post
    Hi Realwork

Same here Ive had it for 2 decades

Are you are Flusher ?
    I am indeed. SSRI's allow me to greatly control this however.

You?

I'm interested in seeing how this might work, unfortunately I do not live in the UK. Looks like you put in a lot of work experimenting with these many ingredients, props to you.

Never tried SSRIs, but I've heard they have some negative side effects, is that true? How do they react with alcohol flushing?

Quote Originally Posted by SRT150 View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how this might work, unfortunately I do not live in the UK. Looks like you put in a lot of work experimenting with these many ingredients, props to you.

Never tried SSRIs, but I've heard they have some negative side effects, is that true? How do they react with alcohol flushing?
    I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement with postage, it will only be a small package so I doubt it will be that expensive. Do you also suffer from KPRF?

Personally I have only good things to say about SSRIs. So long as you taper off when coming off them, I haven't suffered any major side effects. They do increase sweating.

The alcohol flush can be combated with famotidine. Take it before drinking with a carbohydrate based meal. Obviously check with your doctor before taking any medication.

Thanks,

realwork

Quote Originally Posted by realwork View Post
    I am indeed. SSRI's allow me to greatly control this however.

You?

Yip Flusher too .

I take no medication and have everything under control only if I avoid heated rooms + keep the sun off my face

Hello,

I have been suffering from keratosis pilaris rubra faceii for two decades. It is a horrible skin condition which causes facial redness similar to rosacea, however the root cause is different.

After many years of frustration trying hundreds of supposed anti-redness moisturizers and products, I decided to create my own moisturizer based on the ingredients I noticed had a positive effect on my red skin. It has taken about a year, but I have come to a stage now where I believe I am close to my final formulation of ingredients.

I would like to offer a free sample to members here to see if it has a positive effect on their facial redness. All you would need to do in return is post a review so I get feedback of its effectiveness.

Active Ingredients:

Zinc Oxide: Whitening effect reducing redness, skin soothing, anti-septic, anti-microbial and fungicidal.

Allatoin: Skin protectant, softens skin, keratolytic, causes rapid cell regeneration and proliferation and speeds up the natural processes of the skin by increasing the water content.

Inactive ingredients:

Aqua, Rice Bran Oil, Glycerine, Glycerol Mono Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Thanks,

realwork
    Fair play to you for taking matters into your own hands . Are you male or female ?

So your goal is to create a anti redness moisturizer .

Basically to cover our red cheeks without causing our skin to flush or rebound flush to any of the ingredients . Correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by davekelly View Post
    Fair play to you for taking matters into your own hands . Are you male or female ?

So your goal is to create a anti redness moisturizer .

Basically to cover our red cheeks without causing our skin to flush or rebound flush to any of the ingredients . Correct ?
    Exactly, my aim is to cover the redness without irritating the skin. Unfortunately this will only be able to cover the redness, not reduce flushing however.

realwork

Hello,

Active Ingredients:

Inactive ingredients:

Thanks,

realwork
    Hi,

Did you try spray thermal water or sea water? I don´t why but if I go to the beach or use thermal water 4 or 5 days in a row my baseline redness calms down a little.
    Suffering from Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii (KPRF)

Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    Hi,

Did you try spray thermal water or sea water? I don´t why but if I go to the beach or use thermal water 4 or 5 days in a row my baseline redness calms down a little.
    Thank you very much for the suggestion, i'll look into it.

Am I right in thinking this forum has private messaging disabled? Thats a shame.

Anyone who wants a free sample please email me: joeassange at gmail.com davekelly, 001, srt130 - please send me an email! Would really like to get a sample over to you!

realwork