Thread: Do I go back ?

Default Do I go back ?

Hey all, I've been a struggling member for a few years .

My rosacea was made much worse from a disasterous IPL session from an inept practitioner a few years ago. This caused my skin to get pinkish with little white 4 or 5 leaf clover shapes.

I am wondering of anyone has ever had a worsening of their skin but recovered from subsequent treatments.

I haven't dared to contemplate it again but as time has passed, my skin hasn't improved.

The white clover shapes are surrounded by slight pinkness. I am wondering if this could be treated by a form of laser.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by burnforyou View Post
    Hey all, I've been a struggling member for a few years .

My rosacea was made much worse from a disasterous IPL session from an inept practitioner a few years ago. This caused my skin to get pinkish with little white 4 or 5 leaf clover shapes.

I am wondering of anyone has ever had a worsening of their skin but recovered from subsequent treatments.

I haven't dared to contemplate it again but as time has passed, my skin hasn't improved.

The white clover shapes are surrounded by slight pinkness. I am wondering if this could be treated by a form of laser.

Thanks!
    Hey Burnforyou,

I had an experience just like you in this regard. I had an IPL that went south on me and it really scared me. Since then, I've struggled to get a handle on things. Knowing that, I eventually went and got seven or eight more IPLs and they have helped me to get my life back. I still get burning if I'm out in the sun even a little and my face will hurt when I'm stressed, but overall, the trend for me has been towards healing. Through all of this, I've learned one thing: our skin is tempermental, so no treatment could absolutely guarantee this or that. Anyway, what finally made me go back was this thought: how could things be any worse than they already are for me? Just my vote, but give it a try.