Thread: You know you've got rosacea when...

Default You know you've got rosacea when...

... you have a mild tummy bug and for a couple of hours your face is fractionally paler, and you hope your tummy remains upset for ever;

... your idea of a perfect summer's day for a walk or a picnic is one that is unseasonably cool, overcast and breezy;

... when watching a crime drama, you imagine the worst thing about being held in a police cell and sent to jail would be that it would be too hot inside ;)

(Add your own)

When your family plans a nice summer vacation on the beach, and all you can think is: darn , I'm going to be stuck in my hotel room sitting next to a fan.

When everyone is enjoying spare ribs, spicy chicken wings, fries and cold beer you are having skinless grilled chicken, steamed veg and brown rice.

When it's New Years, everybody is drinking and I'm the designated driver , AGAIN.

When you've done the equivalent of a PhD's worth of research on your triggers and potential treatments for the condition.

When halloween is the only day of the year you feel comfortable to be in public.

When you stare at loved ones eating pastries and think, I would do anything to just have one and not be in hell for the next few days

When you get back from golfing and then leave to "take a shower" but really you're just going home to try and calm down the redness (shower would only make it worse).