Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream

Default It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream

This is probably projected to the gals on this forum but men (maybe) since it is makeup and tinted, but I saw this on the Rosacea Org and wondered if anyone has tried this with success? The reviews are great as for hiding redness and tiny red veins on the face. I just ordered a jar - kinda pricey but the reviewers said a little dab will do ya.

Has anyone tried this for their Rosacea and what were the results?

Quote Originally Posted by terrieb View Post
    This is probably projected to the gals on this forum but men (maybe) since it is makeup and tinted, but I saw this on the Rosacea Org and wondered if anyone has tried this with success? The reviews are great as for hiding redness and tiny red veins on the face. I just ordered a jar - kinda pricey but the reviewers said a little dab will do ya. Has anyone tried this for their Rosacea and what were the results?
    Hi, Terrie. I haven't used it. Is it a full coverage makeup or just a tinted serum/treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by kimber View Post
    Hi, Terrie. I haven't used it. Is it a full coverage makeup or just a tinted serum/treatment?
    I have not tried it yet. It is supposed to be a concealer for redness and the spider veins on the face that show up from blushing. According to the reviews you only need to use a small tiny dab for spreading where you want the coverage. It is one color - a beige color. I am afraid to try anything new just yet as my son is getting married in two weeks and my face is currently stable - I flush and turn red once in awhile if I eat something that does not agree. Since being new to Rosacea, I am still learning what foods are my triggers. So I am sticking to mostly fish, chicken and steamed fresh vegetables, grapes, no dairy, no soft drinks and lots and lots of water.

It is only a concealer - not something proven to cure or eliminate - only to cover.

When I start to use it - probably after May 9 (my sons wedding), I will update if I like it and if it aggravates my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by terrieb View Post
    I have not tried it yet. It is supposed to be a concealer for redness and the spider veins on the face that show up from blushing.
    If you're looking just for something to neutralize redness without adding color, try this sulfur powder. I think of it as a setting powder because I've been using it for that, but it's really sulfur powder, and the yellow tint neutralizes redness. It's also great for absorbing oil, so if you're dry, you'll need a moisturizer. I also use a swab to spot apply, when needed. Bonus: it's super cheap.

I use this and love it. It use it as a foundation or concealer, depending how red my face is that day. I use a small brush and it blends really nicely, it's smooth without being greasy or too heavy. It's all I need to cover the redness. It also covered papules well when I had a bad flare. I would definitely recommend it. It's the only thing I have used that makes me feel like I have a normal looking face. It is a little pricey, but you only need to use a tiny bit, it will last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie17298 View Post
    I use this and love it. It use it as a foundation or concealer, depending how red my face is that day. I use a small brush and it blends really nicely, it's smooth without being greasy or too heavy. It's all I need to cover the redness. It also covered papules well when I had a bad flare. I would definitely recommend it. It's the only thing I have used that makes me feel like I have a normal looking face. It is a little pricey, but you only need to use a tiny bit, it will last forever.
    I finally used this after getting back from my son's wedding. I really like it and I just use a little dab on my face and does not cause irritation. I use my fingertip to dip it and apply it and I use it only on small red spots (scars caused by the Rosacea) and some of the tiny veins on my face. It stays on all day, in all temperatures, and blends in nicely. I would recommend it. I plan on buying a second jar as a backup when I do run out of the first jar. But my first jar should last a very long time I think as I only use it when I go out for any reason.

Hi all, Is the beige color dark? I'm quite pale so am wondering if it would be too dark for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Hi all, Is the beige color dark? I'm quite pale so am wondering if it would be too dark for me.
    I am fair skinned and it blends in nicely. It looks dark (tannish color) but it isn't when you apply it. I do not think you will find it too dark for you. It blends in very nicely and at least for me, I don't have to reapply it. Once a day and it stays on.

I bought mine on Amazon.com at a good price but you can find it cheaper at these stores in the U.S. The IT Cosmetics offers free shipping, no tax for $32.00. Amazon now wants like $48 - $65 for same size jar.

IT Cosmetics Free shipping, no tax - $32.00
    Ulta Beauty $32.00
    Beauty.com No tax - $32.00
    Last edited by terrieb; 22nd July 2015 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks so much, terrieb! I appreciate the info!

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    Thanks so much, terrieb! I appreciate the info!
    Hg24 - Let me know what you think about it. I heard about it from someone on this forum so I tried it. I don't know that it really covers the red completely. I don't have permanent red/pink except for a little on my nose but I do flush when it gets hot or I eat something I know I shouldn't have, which most times I am a good girl where eating the right kinds of food are concerned.

I hope you like it. Like I mentioned, you don't use alot of it and I only use where I need to cover scars and some of the small veins that cause my flushing.

I am going to order from IT cosmetics myself to buy a back up jar when the one I am using finally runs out.