Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Weird, Flushing seem to have gone.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    26

    Default Weird, Flushing seem to have gone.

    hey,

    i had accutane induced flushing that was quite intense in the beginning, then reduced slowly in intensity and frequency with time. this create a small overall redness to certain part of my face.

    anyways, it seem since like a week, my flushing has gone almost 100%. i dont know if its the sudden temperature change here, canada winter to spring right now, i didnt go outside much tho. but its like its gone just like that. i used to also flush sometime inside for no reason in PM, around 7-8. ive even been to a crowded sweaty hot concert not long ago and i didnt flush at all, plus i was drunk. Alcohol was a small trigger for me too.

    i really dont know what ive did but i pray god it stay like that.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Hi Aymerikmd, That's great! Must be a relief! Hope it stays gone, too!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    149
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aymerikmd View Post
    hey,

    i had accutane induced flushing that was quite intense in the beginning, then reduced slowly in intensity and frequency with time. this create a small overall redness to certain part of my face.

    anyways, it seem since like a week, my flushing has gone almost 100%. i dont know if its the sudden temperature change here, canada winter to spring right now, i didnt go outside much tho. but its like its gone just like that. i used to also flush sometime inside for no reason in PM, around 7-8. ive even been to a crowded sweaty hot concert not long ago and i didnt flush at all, plus i was drunk. Alcohol was a small trigger for me too.

    i really dont know what ive did but i pray god it stay like that.
    I also notice I reduction of flushing to the point of remission during the warmer months. Actually, many do.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Check out the "warm room
    FluSh pdf" from colin dahl.
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skatinislife446 View Post
    I also notice I reduction of flushing to the point of remission during the warmer months. Actually, many do.
    Yes, my flushing also improves greatly when it's warmer. I try not to use any air conditioning (even in 40 degree heat) and my skin becomes less prone to flushing.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    I do better in warmer temps too. I wish I could find a way not to flush to temp changes, though. Because it's something we have no control over for the most part.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    I do better in warmer temps too. I wish I could find a way not to flush to temp changes, though. Because it's something we have no control over for the most part.



    There is a way. Wear warmer clothes (thermo Shirts etc). And wear a scarf TO protect your face against the cold wind.
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Another way is to Drink alot of hot (not warm, hot!!) Tea. I Drink peppermint Tea to heat m body up from the Inside
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

Similar Threads

  1. A Weird Beginning (Facial Flushing and Redness).
    By AUsefulObsession in forum Newbie questions / Introduction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th January 2015, 11:26 PM
  2. Really Weird Problem
    By sackboy in forum Similar and co-existing conditions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 6th September 2014, 09:32 PM
  3. Weird body and joint flushing- any ideas?
    By Froggirl in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 18th May 2012, 10:16 PM
  4. weird fight or flight respones when flushing/blushing
    By sweden in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15th March 2007, 02:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •