Thread: Weird, Flushing seem to have gone.

Default Weird, Flushing seem to have gone.

hey,

i had accutane induced flushing that was quite intense in the beginning, then reduced slowly in intensity and frequency with time. this create a small overall redness to certain part of my face.

anyways, it seem since like a week, my flushing has gone almost 100%. i dont know if its the sudden temperature change here, canada winter to spring right now, i didnt go outside much tho. but its like its gone just like that. i used to also flush sometime inside for no reason in PM, around 7-8. ive even been to a crowded sweaty hot concert not long ago and i didnt flush at all, plus i was drunk. Alcohol was a small trigger for me too.

i really dont know what ive did but i pray god it stay like that.

Hi Aymerikmd, That's great! Must be a relief! Hope it stays gone, too!

Quote Originally Posted by aymerikmd View Post
    hey,

i had accutane induced flushing that was quite intense in the beginning, then reduced slowly in intensity and frequency with time. this create a small overall redness to certain part of my face.

anyways, it seem since like a week, my flushing has gone almost 100%. i dont know if its the sudden temperature change here, canada winter to spring right now, i didnt go outside much tho. but its like its gone just like that. i used to also flush sometime inside for no reason in PM, around 7-8. ive even been to a crowded sweaty hot concert not long ago and i didnt flush at all, plus i was drunk. Alcohol was a small trigger for me too.

i really dont know what ive did but i pray god it stay like that.
    I also notice I reduction of flushing to the point of remission during the warmer months. Actually, many do.

Check out the "warm room
    FluSh pdf" from colin dahl.
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

Quote Originally Posted by skatinislife446 View Post
    I also notice I reduction of flushing to the point of remission during the warmer months. Actually, many do.
    Yes, my flushing also improves greatly when it's warmer. I try not to use any air conditioning (even in 40 degree heat) and my skin becomes less prone to flushing.

I do better in warmer temps too. I wish I could find a way not to flush to temp changes, though. Because it's something we have no control over for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by hg24 View Post
    I do better in warmer temps too. I wish I could find a way not to flush to temp changes, though. Because it's something we have no control over for the most part.

There is a way. Wear warmer clothes (thermo Shirts etc). And wear a scarf TO protect your face against the cold wind.
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

Another way is to Drink alot of hot (not warm, hot!!) Tea. I Drink peppermint Tea to heat m body up from the Inside
    FUC* ACCUTANE!