Page 61 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Soolantra

Quote Originally Posted by rosycheeks7 View Post
    @Pinkcup the best advice I can give you is to be verrry patient . For me the results only started after 8 weeks of use. Anyway I'm curious to read your updates!
    Update: soolantra 10 weeks and a few days: skin is still smooth, no new bumps, still a lot of red marks.
    I stopped taking the birth control pill for 3 weeks: no change in my skin. But a bit more stressed and stomach ache. I guess that's the adjustment. I find it difficult because on the internet I read different messages about the link between the pill and rosacea. If anyone has experiences regarding this or has read something interesting about this topic, please share. It will be much appreciated!
    Thank you so much, really needed the extra endouragement today! Having a lot of "orange peel" texture skin today and redness but my inflammation has died down a lot so far! Plus I'm not itchy anymore and the pain is definitely much less acute, even when I'm feeling warm. Will keep fighting the good fight and post again after the holidays. Today is my two week mark on Ivermectin (paste mixed with cerave) - will start the actual brand Soolantra next week!

2 weeks of soolantra: my skin is still smooth, but still red and still have bumps.
    photos of week 2.
    FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0524.jpg

Update, 3 months:
    My skin is smooth. I haven't been getting the rosacea bumps (big and itchy) for almost three weeks now. I do get the odd small pustule every once in a while (that disappears very fast) and I still have clusters of whiteheads that I've had forever. But I don't care about those. There are no itching bumps anymore! No more itching! I am so happy. Nearly all red marks have faded now. My face looks better than ever, but it's still hard to believe; I run my fingers over my face first thing every morning when I wake up, checking for new bumps. But it's smooth. YAY!

@Angela I'm so happy to hear that! Your patience has finally paid off!
    Me too I have good results. Only the red marks stay a long time.
    I notice that my skin is a lot more oily since I quit the pill. But no other changes in my skin.

@ rosycheeks: My face is oily now, too. I think it has much to do with how moisturizing Soolantra is.

Update, 14 weeks:
    At the moment I have three itchy bumps. Not as big as before, but still, I thought I'd give an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1979 View Post
    Update, 14 weeks:
    At the moment I have three itchy bumps. Not as big as before, but still, I thought I'd give an update.
    How long do your itchy bumps last for ?

They last long, depending on their size. I got large ones that kept itching for a week, and then slowly flattened out. This also takes about a week. Then it takes two or more weeks for them to fade. These small bumps itched for three days though and I expect they will disappear faster as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1979 View Post
    They last long, depending on their size. I got large ones that kept itching for a week, and then slowly flattened out. This also takes about a week. Then it takes two or more weeks for them to fade. These small bumps itched for three days though and I expect they will disappear faster as well.
    Thank you for responding ! Interesting how Rosacea is . My mom has those bumps to that last for about a week . I get mine around my jaw line . They come on , itch for about an hour . Then fade like there was nothing there . I still use my metro cream though because it keeps my hormonal acne from flaring .

Heres my transformation in 2,5 weeks with soolantra. I do not use anything else creams or pills, just soolantra before sleep.
    The old pimple spots are fading out slowly. skin feels smooth and there is little bit dryness around nose area. there is small out breaks, but i'm use to it..
    My upper cheeks have been always red but now they are very irritated like no before, dunno why. There is little bit itchiness around nose, eyebrows and eye corners.
    1.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg
    and don't mind about that yellow circle around mouth. Its because I eat lots of carrots a day..
    Last edited by Maikku; 27th December 2016 at 04:07 PM.