Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Soolantra

I'm on day 4 of soolantra and I have more pimples on my forehead and cheeks then before and they are a LOT more red!

I read about the die off phase... How long does it last?

Quote Originally Posted by alexsa View Post
    I'm on day 4 of soolantra and I have more pimples on my forehead and cheeks then before and they are a LOT more red!

I read about the die off phase... How long does it last?
    Usually 1-2 weeks.

Today I am on 40 day with soolantra !
    Everything was going perfect until yesterday,I flushing and my skin itching very much !

Default Weekly update

Finished second week. Last week I got some pimples on the nose and forehead. Now the pimples on the forehead have gone but on the nose still new ones appear. Nose and cheek is quite red. But I can deal with it. Of course I continue as I planned.

Smile Just started: Day 10

I have had mild rosacea for about 8 years but have seen it get worse over the past year, spreading to my forehead and the side of my face. It was still very mild but annoying nonetheless. At times I could feel my face have a stinging feeling as well. I also love hot showers and not suprisingly they were becoming problematic. Metro gel helped some (I think) but I stopped using it when I ran out.

I started Soolantra 10 days ago and have been very impressed! My cheeks have cleared of bumps and only remain a little red. I have a few break outs here and there on my forehead and the side of my face but looks like they are in retreat as well. I see little veins on my cheeks but frankly don't really care! I am not declaring victory but very hopeful that such a simple treatment will put this behind me.

Not too bad for a free sample!

Kill the mites!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    I have had mild rosacea for about 8 years but have seen it get worse over the past year, spreading to my forehead and the side of my face. It was still very mild but annoying nonetheless. At times I could feel my face have a stinging feeling as well. I also love hot showers and not suprisingly they were becoming problematic. Metro gel helped some (I think) but I stopped using it when I ran out.

I started Soolantra 10 days ago and have been very impressed! My cheeks have cleared of bumps and only remain a little red. I have a few break outs here and there on my forehead and the side of my face but looks like they are in retreat as well. I see little veins on my cheeks but frankly don't really care! I am not declaring victory but very hopeful that such a simple treatment will put this behind me.

Not too bad for a free sample!

Kill the mites!!!!!!
    Congrats on your success !!!! Do you have alot p & p's with your Rosacea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3boys View Post
    Congrats on your success !!!! Do you have alot p & p's with your Rosacea ?
    Thank you! I was fortunate that my situation wasn't as severe as many people have but it was becoming more widespread. Yes, I mostly had p&p's. They would come and go but I was never completely clear. I am still not clear as those buggers seem to be putting up a fight on the outskirts of my face near the hairline from my cheek to my forehead above my right eyebrow - maybe 6-7 discrete bumps but very noticeable.

I will say Soolantra has been easy on my skin and I am happy to see progress after 10 days. I am hoping for continued progress and hope others will give it a go. I wasn't aware of demodex mites 10 days ago but it sure seems to make sense but ultimately only the efficacy matters, irrespective of the specific mechanism of action.

I'm on day 9 and the pimples are all flattening.
    Still red around them but looking much better!

I am not sure though if it's the doxy kicking in or the actual soolantra.

Hi all,

I am using Soolantra since 13 weeks and a few days, and it makes now four or five consecutive weeks that I have lots of breakouts.
    Since the beginning of the treatment, I maybe only had 10-15 good days, I am really discouraged... I also use Rozex in the morning and take Tetralysal 300mg.

I have the classicals papules and pustules but not only, I have TONS of very tiny flesh colored pimples which sometimes can be inflamed.
    It makes my skin like sandpaper all over my front and temples (along hairline too), cheekbones, nose and sides of nose. And each time an area has cleared, another one is touched and vice versa.

The strange thing is that I have used Ivomec for four months last year and I had the same process, what made me give up.
    I am really tired of breaking out that bad with no improvement, but I know I have to continue because this damned demodex are like Terminators!

Quote Originally Posted by CARNI View Post
    Today I am on 40 day with soolantra !
    Everything was going perfect until yesterday,I flushing and my skin itching very much !
    Hi Carni ! Thanks for the update !!! Hmm... maybe its the die off ? I am not sure . Stick with it though. Because if it is , you are going to start to see good results once the die off is over