Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Soolantra

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3boys View Post
    Thank you for responding !!!! Did all your small bumps look like a skin colored rash before you started Soolantra ? Do you know for sure you have Rosacea and not SD ? I think I have Rosacea not SD but still un sure . I did try soolantra , but stopped after three days .
    No I wouldn't say it was a rash. Yes I have diagnosed rosacea by GP and a derm.

My face took a turn for the worse over the last two days. Lots of spots which I never get.Im going to stick with this but it's hard.

I hate this condition. I spend way too much time researching, analysing and thinking about my face than I should.

Hi Lulu, you could go back and read the clinical trial results, because I don't remember exactly -- the best I can recall is that after 150 days of daily treatment with Soolantra, they did follow-up examinations 6 months later, and found that the demodex had rebounded to about a third of the pre-treatment numbers, but that Type 2 skin bumps had rebounded to only 5% to 10% of the pretreatment numbers.

My face is on fire. Quitting soolantra.

What a set back.

Quote Originally Posted by Albertotomb11 View Post
    My face is on fire. Quitting soolantra.

What a set back.
    Not good !! What are you going to use now ? Can you get into see your Derm ?

Don't stop. It's a die-off, the cream is working.

I agree. This happened with my eyes and it KILLED. Like an allergy. I stopped several times, but this time I forced myself to get through it. Its getting better now. I think you should keep with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith1989 View Post
    I agree. This happened with my eyes and it KILLED. Like an allergy. I stopped several times, but this time I forced myself to get through it. Its getting better now. I think you should keep with it.
    I'll continue through. I applied last night and my forehead is so bad today.

This is the worst my skin has looked in my life which is saying something and it's the summer now which makes it even worse.

This is the worst my skin has looked in my life which is saying something and it's the summer now which makes it even worse.
    This bad-skin phase should last only for a week or two. You'll be fine till summer.

Good luck Albertotomb ! Rosacea stinks but hang in there Are you sure you have demodex ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Busby View Post
    Hi Lulu, you could go back and read the clinical trial results, because I don't remember exactly -- the best I can recall is that after 150 days of daily treatment with Soolantra, they did follow-up examinations 6 months later, and found that the demodex had rebounded to about a third of the pre-treatment numbers, but that Type 2 skin bumps had rebounded to only 5% to 10% of the pretreatment numbers.
    Can anyone give us a link to the clinical trial results, please? Tom, do you know if the participants of the study continued to apply Soolantra after the 150 days treatment and the follow-up examinations. I remember a statement of an expert who said continuing the treatment after the 6 months period still improves skin and reduces bumps.