Page 33 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Soolantra

Quote Originally Posted by ginaisred View Post
    Hi do you have the pustules or redness? I find the soolantra good for pustules but I don't think it helps the redness. I still get some spots though. It does take a few weeks to settle in and if you already have spots, they are likely to take a while to settle. Marks also take a long time to go away, they definitely do go away though eventually, but it may be many months.
    Soolantra has helped me in the same way. I rarely get p&p's now, after almost 6 months using it, but they have never fully gone away. Right now I have two very small ones. Started working for me around 8 weeks. It also hasn't helped with the redness, only the spots.

Just thought I'd relate to this experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ginaisred View Post
    Hi do you have the pustules or redness? I find the soolantra good for pustules but I don't think it helps the redness. I still get some spots though. It does take a few weeks to settle in and if you already have spots, they are likely to take a while to settle. Marks also take a long time to go away, they definitely do go away though eventually, but it may be many months.

Sorry that I m late to answer you!
    I have permanent redness with flushing,burning sensation ! I flush with temperature changes especially! Also I have tiny pimples here and there nothing special, now I have 2 small pimples !

Today I am 21 day (end of the 3 week ) and not even notice anything good or bad!
    The 14 and 15 day I notice a tiny tiny pimples but nothing special they disappeared quickly !
    But This cream moisturizers the skin very well
    I thing I have type 1 rosacea I don't know wet

Today is 22 day and I have a few pimples ! I feel a little itchy
    Also I feel this cream a little greasy !

I don't know if these pimples come from the greasy cream or from die off from demodex !
    I don't know yet if I have rosacea or SD
    Also I have malasezia folliculitis in my back and in my chest and I treat with anti dandruff shampoo !
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CARNI View Post
    Today is 22 day and I have a few pimples ! I feel a little itchy
    Also I feel this cream a little greasy !

I don't know if these pimples come from the greasy cream or from die off from demodex !
    I don't know yet if I have rosacea or SD
    Also I have malasezia folliculitis in my back and in my chest and I treat with anti dandruff shampoo !
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Thanks for posting Carni !!!! Actually your skin looks really good . Besides itching , does your skin burn at all ? Do you wear makeup or sun screen ?

Quote Originally Posted by Albertotomb11 View Post
    I am starting soolantra tomorrow after a test patch tonight. So nervous I break out when my skin isn't that bad at the moment. Couldn't deal with all those stares in work.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained I guess.
    So far so good. Day 4 and having a wee break out from the die off so there must have been some issue. Probably the best mosturizer I've ever used. Redness reduced a little but this is probably due to my skin being so dry before.

Type 1. Dry oily combo. Very sensitive skin.

So far so good. Day 4 and having a wee break out from the die off so there must have been some issue. Probably the best mosturizer I've ever used. Redness reduced a little but this is probably due to my skin being so dry before.

Type 1. Dry oily combo. Very sensitive skin.
    Does your break out itch at all ? Do you have p & p 's ? Or are you just a classic type 1 Rosacea case ?
    I wish you luck with this !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3boys View Post
    Does your break out itch at all ? Do you have p & p 's ? Or are you just a classic type 1 Rosacea case ?
    I wish you luck with this !!!!!
    No, I dont/ didn't have classic P&Ps/ nor itchiness but I did have have very very small bumps all over my face which caused texture issues.

I questioned the prescription when my derm prescribed it and he said that he wants to sort out these small bumps, texture and dryness with this cream then re evaluate.

The effects I'm seeing now are a lot of these small bumps turning into slightly raised pimples (still very small) but much redder.

From reading other testimonials hopefully these disappear and then my face is smoother. They'll still be some redness from type 1 vessels close to surface but I think a lot of my recent redness was due to dryness

No, I dont/ didn't have classic P&Ps/ nor itchiness but I did have have very very small bumps all over my face which caused texture issues.

I questioned the prescription when my derm prescribed it and he said that he wants to sort out these small bumps, texture and dryness with this cream then re evaluate.

The effects I'm seeing now are a lot of these small bumps turning into slightly raised pimples (still very small) but much redder.

From reading other testimonials hopefully these disappear and then my face is smoother. They'll still be some redness from type 1 vessels close to surface but I think a lot of my recent redness was due to dryness
    Thank you for responding !!!! Did all your small bumps look like a skin colored rash before you started Soolantra ? Do you know for sure you have Rosacea and not SD ? I think I have Rosacea not SD but still un sure . I did try soolantra , but stopped after three days .

Does anyone know what happens when you stop using Soolantra when having good results? I mean it's great if it is working while using it but what about afterwards? I assume you can't use Soolantra forever. Will the p&ps return?