Page 31 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Soolantra

Default Hi

I use soolantra 3 days only at night!
    first and second day good !
    i don't feel burning sensation or sting! I feel a bit of itching !
    the third day the same with first and second day , but I'm just a little redder
    Here my photoimage.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CARNI View Post
    I use soolantra 3 days only at night!
    first and second day good !
    i don't feel burning sensation or sting! I feel a bit of itching !
    the third day the same with first and second day , but I'm just a little redder
    Here my photoimage.jpg
    Glad Soolantra seems to be working for !!!! Good luck with it Do you have p & p 's ? From your picture your complexion looks pretty good . So thats why I asked . Keep us updated on your Soolantra journey . I stopped using Soolantra but may resume using it next month .

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3boys View Post
    Glad Soolantra seems to be working for !!!! Good luck with it Do you have p & p 's ? From your picture your complexion looks pretty good . So thats why I asked . Keep us updated on your Soolantra journey . I stopped using Soolantra but may resume using it next month .
    I don't know what type I have ,my derm said that I have type 1 but many many times I have
    p&p s very small here and there ,,,
    also I have permanent redness especially in my cheeks! I have dry skin ,and always itching !
    I flash with changing temperature and red wine!
    Why did you stop the cream ?

Quote Originally Posted by CARNI View Post
    I don't know what type I have ,my derm said that I have type 1 but many many times I have
    p&p s very small here and there ,,,
    also I have permanent redness especially in my cheeks! I have dry skin ,and always itching !
    I flash with changing temperature and red wine!
    Why did you stop the cream ?
    Your skin sounds like mine . My derm said I have type 1 but many times I get these tiny little itchy bumps . They come and go . But my skin is usually more burning . My itchy spots tend to be near my jawline and of course those tiny bumps when they appear . Why I stopped Soolantra was because I thought I was having a reaction to it . By day three of using the cream my skin became very itchy , i developed 3 small hive like bumps by my jaw , and I became a bit more red. It seemed like my skin was just very angry and irritated . Now I come to realize , this may have just started a mite die off instead of a true reaction to this cream . I am still 100% not sure what to do . I go back to my derm next month . Right now I am taking Oracea which is totally helping my skin . So I am laying off any topicals . I just wash my face twice a day , apply my moisturizer lightly , and use sunscreen . My itchy spots have gone . So i may re start soolantra again depending on what my derm suggests . Keep me posted on your progress . I am interested to know how things go for you You could PM to if you like .

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I've had a lot of luck with Cerave cream and I also like Clinique products. I was using clinique moisture surge intense but now I can get away with the redness relief one that is lighter. I only use it in the morning.

Last winter I spent a fortune on creams and still had red, flaky skin. I remember at one point I was using an expensive mask, serum and applying thick cream and my skin was still unbelievably dry.
    Also Ellie how do you use the soolantra? Do you rub it in or anything? As I'm finding my skin feels quite tight when I put it on. I put a layer of soolantra on and don't rub it in and then I put moisturiser on top. My skin goes slightly pink - not sure if it's a result of skin feeling tight....

Soolantra on the "KPRF" will it work?

Here I also join the club of Soolantra users. I am 33 years old and have spots on the forehead and nose and redness on these places as well as on the cheeks. I get flushes especially when it is cold or very hot.

I began with the creme last week. In germany you have to pay 5 Euro as an additional charge to what the health insurance pays for.

I think I take the amount of a pea for the all the affected areas (forehead, nose, cheeks). The first three days I had a little redness and dandruff. Since that I got a few little spots but no big ones that would hurt. I am satisfied and feel confident. I will take it at least six weeks even if no improvement happens in between because in the survey some had improvements not until a few weeks.

I will report every week now. Good look guys!

Is Soolantra constricts blood vessels and reduces hyperreactivity (erythema, without pustules)?

No poppe, Soolantra doesn't affect vessel. It kills demodex

Quote Originally Posted by ginaisred View Post
    Also Ellie how do you use the soolantra? Do you rub it in or anything? As I'm finding my skin feels quite tight when I put it on. I put a layer of soolantra on and don't rub it in and then I put moisturiser on top. My skin goes slightly pink - not sure if it's a result of skin feeling tight....
    I just rub it in gently like you would a cream but I don't get too fussed if there is a white film because it absorbs into my skin after some time. I actually find it really calming on my skin. Have you ever tried avene spay? If your skin is tight you could spray some avene water on your skin and then put some soolantra on top. It won't rub in well but if you leave it everything will be completely absorbed in about 10 mins.