Page 110 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1357

Thread: Soolantra

Quote Originally Posted by Lindilou View Post
    I've just started using the Soolantra cream. I'm gluten free, don't have sugar and cut salt out almost completely. Any advice/tips etc
    One word: Patience!!!

How long should a 30g tube last? I'm just hitting week 4 & the tube sounds quite puffy when squeezed figure there's not much left? Got to get my timing right as Don't want to run out & be left with a period of no Application. Not sure if it's too early to request a repeat prescription - don't want to rock the boat unnecessarily- my gp isn't the most forthcoming 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    How long should a 30g tube last? I'm just hitting week 4 & the tube sounds quite puffy when squeezed figure there's not much left? Got to get my timing right as Don't want to run out & be left with a period of no Application. Not sure if it's too early to request a repeat prescription - don't want to rock the boat unnecessarily- my gp isn't the most forthcoming 🙄
    Hi Elmo!

My 45g tube has lasted 2 months. I think the 30g tube is about a month supply, so you should have no problem. How are you doing by the way???

M.

60g tube lasted me 2 months + 1 week, but i used twice a day several times, or too much at once! I finally figured that a little goes a long way, and a 30g tube could last you about 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by Dontgiveup View Post
    60g tube lasted me 2 months + 1 week, but i used twice a day several times, or too much at once! I finally figured that a little goes a long way, and a 30g tube could last you about 2 months
    How is your skin doing?

Quote Originally Posted by MissM View Post
    How is your skin doing?
    I got a flare last week but now it's been great again for a few days! Smooth to the touch and all. ......FINALLY! I don't mind flaring from time to time as long as it is smooth on most days and that I don't get the monster flares I got during the first 2 months! Now i'm VERY glad I didn't quit. Thanks to Angela's story which was similar to mine

I was scared also because I was put under general anesthesia last monday and had to take a sh*tload of medication for about 5 days. Got a flare the day before (stress?) And it gradually went away. I was scared all the medication or anesthesia would make it worse but it didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Dontgiveup View Post
    I got a flare last week but now it's been great again for a few days! Smooth to the touch and all. ......FINALLY! I don't mind flaring from time to time as long as it is smooth on most days and that I don't get the monster flares I got during the first 2 months! Now i'm VERY glad I didn't quit. Thanks to Angela's story which was similar to mine

I was scared also because I was put under general anesthesia last monday and had to take a sh*tload of medication for about 5 days. Got a flare the day before (stress?) And it gradually went away. I was scared all the medication or anesthesia would make it worse but it didn't
    Yes! I was hoping you were doing better. So happy for you!

Skin is good and on the whole clear & smooth. just still having weird sensations & twitches all over face ☹️ And itchy scalp too. Still can't find a good shampoo other than a tea tree one.
    Im finding the odd ejected white cyclinderical dandruff (spike) on the surface rather than in each pore. It's cleared those up amazingling! Since the first breakout of spots ive had few pustules come up today. I'm 4weeks in so hopefully it's the next generation dying! Yippe�� I thought I'd have more die off than this though. Some ppl have loads and I'm starting to wonder if the soolantra is working....does dead demodex always equal spots? Had a bad eye infection over the weekend. Probably connected somehow. my eyes do sting occasionally when the soolantra runs in - painful. My glands have swollen and tender constant for the last 3 weeks I don't feel ill but perhaps it's some kind of immune response to the die off?

Skin is good and on the whole clear & smooth. just still having weird sensations & twitches all over face ☹️ And itchy scalp too. Still can't find a good shampoo other than a tea tree one.
    Im finding the odd ejected white cyclinderical dandruff (spike) on the surface rather than in each pore. It's cleared those up amazingling! Since the first breakout of spots ive had few pustules come up today. I'm 4weeks in so hopefully it's the next generation dying! Yippe�� I thought I'd have more die off than this though. Some ppl have loads and I'm starting to wonder if the soolantra is working....does dead demodex always equal spots? Had a bad eye infection over the weekend. Probably connected somehow. my eyes do sting occasionally when the soolantra runs in - painful. My glands have swollen and tender constant for the last 3 weeks I don't feel ill but perhaps it's some kind of immune response to the die off?

Hi Elmo!!

It sounds like the Soolantra is working for you! I (luckily) didn't have major die-offs either. Within the first week or two, I had a slight increase in pustules, then I have been pretty much clear ever since (I'm heading towards week 10).

Have you asked your doctor about your eyes??

Hopefully things will keep getting better and better for you! It just takes time.

M.

Default Elmo!!

Elmo,

It is too early for you to think it might not work. I got many many die offs (not in 3 week cycles, I had CONSTANT die offs!) And now its been 11 weeks since I started and all I got for about a week is one small papule when i woke up this morning. And before i never ever got only ONE papule. I had at least 15 at a time on each cheeks with pustules in the mix. So it worked for me but i only saw real results after about 10 weeks!

Also I don't have the flaky texture on affected areas anymore... my cheeks are now smooth and NORMAL textured!!! Only thing left is the damn red marks left by big flare ups. But now i think i can start wearing foundation when i feel ready, because i'm not flaky / bumpy anymore i love love love soolantra FINALLY!

GOOD LUCK and please give it a full 12 week trial!! I swear it totally changed my skin texture! I don't even think about my face anymore when I go somewhere... well, pimple wise. Flushing is a whole other beast..
    Last edited by Dontgiveup; 26th October 2017 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Typos