Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,357 of 1357

Thread: Soolantra

Does anyone know for how long you can or should use Soolantra? I've used it for 3.5 months with "okay" results so far. The doctor who gave it too me didn't say anything about it other than "try this new thing it might work for you". I've asked two pharmacists and they didn't really know because Soolantra is so new according to them. The only thing they said was that some people use it for 3-4 months and a few have used it for up to a year. They also said that if I use it for too long I will probably not get better results but insted experience side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolantra View Post
    Does anyone know for how long you can or should use Soolantra? I've used it for 3.5 months with "okay" results so far. The doctor who gave it too me didn't say anything about it other than "try this new thing it might work for you". I've asked two pharmacists and they didn't really know because Soolantra is so new according to them. The only thing they said was that some people use it for 3-4 months and a few have used it for up to a year. They also said that if I use it for too long I will probably not get better results but insted experience side effects.
    If you go through the King of Soolantra threads as well as numerous other posts on this subject (just type Soolantra in the search box and browse the results for half an hour), usually it takes about 3 to 4 months to know if Soolantra works for you. Most reports say it takes longer for total clearance. Many report after clearance they use Soolantra as a maintenance routine once or twice a week. There hasn't been that many reports of complaints on side effects with Soolantra using it long term. Some have been using Soolantra longer than a year or more. The mites do come back so that is why continued use of Soolantra. More info on mites.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 2nd June 2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

soolantra is more just to cover over the redness.

well it is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TSW1988 View Post
    soolantra is more just to cover over the redness. well it is for me.
    Soolantra is chiefly used for Phenotype 4, but if you go through this thread there are many like you who report it also works well to improve Phenotype 2.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Soolantra is chiefly used for Phenotype 4, but if you go through this thread there are many like you who report it also works well to improve Phenotype 2.
    just put some more on this morning,

As my nose is red and white streaky following using zz cream last night and sleeping with hayfever

Quote Originally Posted by TSW1988 View Post
    just put some more on this morning, As my nose is red and white streaky following using zz cream last night and sleeping with hayfever
    Covering both bases are you? Using the ZZ cream and Soolantra together. May the ZZ/Soolantra force be with you.

yodaFind.jpg
    Brady Barrows
    Blog Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Covering both bases are you? Using the ZZ cream and Soolantra together. May the ZZ/Soolantra force be with you.

yodaFind.jpg
    I am indeed