Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
I have been trying to follow this, but haven't been keeping up, so it is a good reminder to find out. I did post this on October 20 [last post]:

"On January 29, 2020, the Federal Circuit reversed and remanded an August 21, 2019 decision (Galderma v. Teva, 390 F.Supp.3d 582 (2019)) handed down by the United States District Court for the District of Delaware in the patent infringement dispute between Galderma Laboratories and generic manufacturer, Teva Pharmaceuticals, relating to Teva's Abbreviated New Drug Application ("ANDA") seeking approval to market a generic version of Galderma's Soolantra? (1% ivermectin cream for topical use) for treating inflammatory lesions of rosacea."

Obviously Galderma doesn't like what Teva is doing. The last I read is that Soolantra sales for 2018 was $120 Million US dollars. I haven't found how much Galderma made in 2019.

Also, what was the price of your 1% ivermectin Teva brand and how many grams (45 grams?) ???
Oh, wow. Well, that explains why it's not being manufactured as a generic anymore. As for the Teva 45 gram tube, I have drug coverage in my medical plan and I was paying $5 per tube. The price for Soolantra WITH DRUG COVERAGE is $125 per tube.