Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Soolantra

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake View Post
    Wanted to give a quick update. I'm a month in to Soolantra (but was using topical ivermectin for horses for two weeks prior) and things were really starting to improve. My redness over the past week has been down 60-70% and it seemed like the bumps were getting better as well. Now I rarely actually "flush" but I do have red/burning patches in my cheeks that hurt almost all the time, but last night I woke up in the middle of the night to the worst flush ever - and strangely only on one side of my face, my cheek was hot to the touch and even a cold bag couldn't effectively cool it down. Now the redness on the flushing side of my face is fully back, but the other cheek is still quite a bit better. Has anyone experienced any crazy (seemingly random) flushes during the Soolantra? Could that be related to die off at all? I should also mention I have the flu but I'm at the tail end of it and this certainly didn't feel like any kind of fever or anything. I also didn't eat anything out of the ordinary - in fact I ate much less than usual yesterday because I'm not feeling well.

Anyway, hopefully it was a one off incident! Still looking forward to more results with the Soolantra. Thanks all!
    Hello pinkcupcake,

how did the topical ivermectin for horses work for you? I am searching for an alternative to soolantra as I think it worsens my oily skin. What is your skin type?

Quote Originally Posted by Isamaria View Post
    Hello pinkcupcake,

how did the topical ivermectin for horses work for you? I am searching for an alternative to soolantra as I think it worsens my oily skin. What is your skin type?
    It didn't irritate my skin, so no problems there, but I only used it for two weeks - so not enough time to see much difference. My skin is dry and the topical paste definitely wasn't moisturizing enough for me, but it absolutely could work for you! What are you finding is happening with Soolantra/your oily skin?