Thread: Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Rosacea gone!

Talking Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Rosacea gone!

Hi everyone:

I wanted to share with you the recent success I have had in clearing up my rosacea. I'm a 39 year old female with fair skin, diagnosed with rosacea about six years ago. Symptoms were redness, bumps and burning hot flushes.

I tried all the pills and gels prescribed by many a dermatologist (some of the best in Canada) but nothing really worked. The only prescription that helped to remove some of the bumpiness was elidel.

I took some time off work recently and decided to explore treatment alternatives (natural or otherwise) while I had the time to do so. In my research, I stumbled across some posts on the effectiveness of anti-dandruff shampoo and thought - what the hell I'll try it - it's only $6 a bottle.

I can literally sit here right now and tell you my rosacea is gone. GONE. I can't even believe it. My family can't believe it. Quite frankly, this is the only thing that has worked for me.

I bought selsun blue anti-dandruff shampoo (with active ingredient) and used it each time I showered - just rubbed it on my cheeks for about 20-30 seconds, let it on for the same time, then rinsed off. I did this for about a month - would miss some days here and there - but tried to be fairly consistent.

All I can say is that it worked for me. And I'm quite shocked at the difference. I don't know at this stage if it's a permanent solution or not. I'm still using it once every couple days but time will tell, I imagine.

I just wanted to share this with the group. After years of frustration trying to find a solution, I am really excited about this and hope this info can help others too.
    Last edited by BeachesGirl; 24th March 2015 at 12:58 AM.

Get yourself down to the local lottery office and get a ticket, it doesn't matter if it loses because you've just won a personal lottery.

So no more flushing?