Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Having a very hard time

Quote Originally Posted by davekelly View Post
    Im sorry to say this but the year is 2015 and anyone who puts lasers anywhere near their skin is only asking for trouble

The amount of horror stories that have been on forums like this in the last 20 years is there for everyone to see .

Its just pure madness going near lasers

Iam sorry to say this: this Is year 2015 and you a still the biggest dumbass on Planet. You just a guy that give up himself cause rosacea, and now you start to be frustrated and Troll other Members in the forum. Please leave this forum, 90% of your Posts are just trashtalk. Hope you get banned from this forum. Stay aWay from MY Threads please.
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

Listen here you fool

Get your facts right. I dont even have Rosacea

What am I going to get banned for ?

Because you dont agree with my opinions.

Take all the anti depressants you want , Lets see how long that lasts

I asked you to stay off my thread davekelly. Now I'm going to report every post you make in my thread. Please go away. This is for support, not flame wars.

Listen here you fool

Listen here you fool

Lol!;-) Check your previous Posts and get your facts right! It Looks like You are just in this Forum to Troll other Members. i Hope You get banned and Any Admin Should Check your previous Posts. Like iam Said before, its 90% trashtalk.... Btw: please dont reply, This Forum Is not a Platform for frustrated poeple like You. This Forum Is to Support other Members and Share USEFULL Informations about rosacea. Bye

P.s. Sorry paperbag, i dont want to Start a Flame war here
    FUC* ACCUTANE!

I dont know why but I always get a kick out of your posts Dave. Nothing wrong with a good bit of rebuking although come on, are we back in primary school here. Lets leave out the name calling please.

I would agree with Dave though . If I could I would take back the laser treatments. They were a waste of money and I must have had about 10 treatments with 2 differents lasers. Those f-in doctors always tell you that 3 to 5 treatments are needed to see real improvement. Load of bull. Its just their way of getting you to pay more. When you have 5 treatments and your still not happy they will always have an excuse to get you to come back another 5 times. "Oh we will have to reset the Laser to go even deeper" or " Dont worry,with another few treatments you will really see a difference"or "Yours is a stubborn case,but I have dealt with worse,it just takes more treatments". And at 7 or 8 treatments,when it finally dawns on you that this is going nowhere,the Doc will say " I see a huge improvement from when you first came in to my surgery". Bloody liars the lot of them.

Dave is just giving advice in his own way, don't think he means it in a bad way, electro.

But yes, Rory, no reason for the childish behavior, we're all grown ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I dont know why but I always get a kick out of your posts Dave. Nothing wrong with a good bit of rebuking although come on, are we back in primary school here. Lets leave out the name calling please.
    I would agree with Dave though . If I could I would take back the laser treatments. They were a waste of money and I must have had about 10 treatments with 2 differents lasers. Those f-in doctors always tell you that 3 to 5 treatments are needed to see real improvement. Load of bull. Its just their way of getting you to pay more. When you have 5 treatments and your still not happy they will always have an excuse to get you to come back another 5 times. "Oh we will have to reset the Laser to go even deeper" or " Dont worry,with another few treatments you will really see a difference"or "Yours is a stubborn case,but I have dealt with worse,it just takes more treatments". And at 7 or 8 treatments,when it finally dawns on you that this is going nowhere,the Doc will say " I see a huge improvement from when you first came in to my surgery". Bloody liars the lot of them.
    No worries mate .

What a ungrateful little Pr**k he is

I went out of my way to help him at the start .

He didn't like what I told him ( reality dose) .

And then he turned on me . typical german

Listen here you fool

What?? I'm so confused now, must have missed something. I thought you were also flushing and burning and all that Dave?
    Not?

Quote Originally Posted by nat007 View Post
    What?? I'm so confused now, must have missed something. I thought you were also flushing and burning and all that Dave?
    Not?

Yes I suffer from that Nat .

But its KPRF ive got . Diet is not a factor .I can eat what I want

Heated rooms ,Sun ,Alcohol , Stress ,Excitement are my triggers that can cause me to Flush

At the end of the day KPRF and sub type 1 Rosacea is like Brother and sister
    Last edited by davekelly; 12th March 2015 at 11:26 PM.

Yes I suffer from that Nat .

But its KPRF ive got . Diet is not a factor .I can eat what I want

Heated rooms ,Sun ,Alcohol , Stress ,Excitement are my triggers that can cause me to Flush

At the end of the day KPRF and sub type 1 Rosacea is like Brother and sister
    Oh sorry! Ok yeh I know about KPRF. You lucky man, eating whatever you want
    Yeh exactly, I was going to say that they are very alike, your earlier post somehow read to me that you
    were a lurker here and not a 'patient', but I remember the details again now, thanks.